KYR Watchfaces: KYR Cool Wood

Available in my blog.

https://kyrwatchfaces.blogspot.com/2020/12/kyr-cool-wood-android.html

Cool Wood Classic Watchface Features: Analog time (hour, minutes and seconds). Weekday. Day.

Cool Wood Advanced Watchface Features: Analog time (hour, minutes and seconds). Weekday. Day. 24 hours dial. 10 seconds dial. Battery percent dial.

This pack of 2 watchfaces is inspired in the wood watches that are popular nowadays. Wood can be elegant and can be casual, can be formal and can be urban. And this is the spirit of the KYR Cool Wood pack: watchfaces you can wear at any situation and can fit any way you dress. Both versions combines the black and white color with a wood background, and the hour markers and logos in a style that looks like burnt wood.

If you’re looking for something different and nice looking, these are your watchfaces!

7 Likes

They look very nice. Thanks

1 Like

A couple of nice ones Kyrnath! :+1: :+1: I recently brought a wood watch for my collection…but nice to have one on my Kospet as well! I am going with the chronograph model (95% of my collection are chronographs) Cheers, Doons

fantasic. Does the wood get miscolored if I take it out in the rain?

Well done mate

1 Like

@R_Sauvalle deppends on how wet you let the screen get. Probably not miscolored, but I’d not recommend you to do this with a smartwatch :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Doonsbury Glad you like them, mate. Now your Kospet can match the wood watch. You can wear both them, each one in a wrist.

@Joao_Nascimento Obrigado, bro!!!

3 Likes

@Kyrnath :rofl: As a matter of fact on quite a few Utube watch sites, that seems to be the fashion…wearing a watch on each wrist. I’ve never seen anything so silly in all my born days! :crazy_face: And apart from that, if you have a watch on each wrist…and they both happen to be showing the same time…well how do you know which one is telling the right time?!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like