KYR Watchfaces: KYR Cool Simplicity

Available in my blog.

Watchfaces Features: Analog time (hour, minutes and seconds hands). Weekday. Day. Month.

Tap options for compatible watches: Tap in the date area to open the calendar. Tap in the KYR Watches logo to open the battery options.

Watches with sophisticated complications often take a maximalist design approach, exposing every bit of the complexity on the dial with multiple small subdials and tiny pointers. These watchfaces goes completely in the opposite minimalist direction. A flat black or white dial reveals simple hour, minutes and seconds hands, while a simple and readable linear date display keeps track of the weekday, day and month.

A watchface for everyone who wants something simple and yet cool, instead of a dial full of complications.

P.S: Althoug it’s minimalist, I didn’t leave this watchface without a couple tap options in case you want to check the calendar or the battery status and options :wink:

Video Preview:

7 Likes

Nice , clean and simple . Great job . Thanks

2 Likes

@Kyrnath …you a genuine Life Saver! :+1: :+1: But, there is a little story involved to that accolade (Was that a groan I heard from @Dr_Andy_Vishnu?! :rofl:) I was standing in my favorite coffee cafe waiting for the lovely lass behind the counter to make my “Heart starter” brew…and I was tapping away at the face of my watch trying to find out exactly what the barometric pressure was in Little Rock Arkansas :woozy_face: and I had gone through 17 apps and was just about to hit the jackpot when the lass said “For God’s sake! You do this every morning ! Why don’t you just buy a new battery for your watch and be done with all this tapping, you skinflint, macabre old devil”!! (Luckily I knew she was joking as she fancies me :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) I was about to explain my quest for barometric pressure info, but thought better of it. Anyway, to cut a short (?!! :crazy_face:) story even shorter (Now THAT was a sigh of relief I heard form @Dr_Andy_Vishnu :rofl:) Your new KYR Cool Simplicity will mean no more tapping on my watch face like a demented More code radio operator! So, My friend…I thank you …and the lovely Lass at the coffee shop thanks you…and @Dr_Andy_Vishnu MAY NOT thank you for encouraging me into another somewhat lengthy reply! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:) Cheers, Honest Andy, I made it as short as I possibly could"! :rofl:, Doons

2 Likes

Short? Please, no!!! What would we do without your literary masterpieces???

1 Like

You (And a great many other members on the Forum) give me great faces for my watch :+1: :+1:…so I try and repay that talent and generosity by giving you guys a laugh :grin: and if it works…then it’s a win/ win situation. Cheers, Doons (Oh come on now Andy, that was damn short! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:)

1 Like

As i have a job today i made the decision not to read your post due to the size and the fact i may get sacked :+1:

2 Likes