KYR Watchfaces: KYR Casual Camo

Available in my blog.

Watchface Features: Analog time (hours, minutes and seconds hands). Weekday. Day. Month. Steps. Battery percent.

Tap options for compatible watches: Tap in the day to open the calendar. Tap in the battery percent dial to open the battery options. Tap in the steps to open the sports and fitness app.

No one doubts that camouflage patterns are something that doesn’t only belong to the military field, and that in clothing (especially urban clothing) they’re part of the most applauded designs. So the watchfaces could not be less. This pack offers 6 different watchfaces, with different types of camouflage, so you can choose the one that best suits your style, having always a choice that matches the situation and the outfit you want.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The tap options in the version for Android 10 ONLY works with the stock firmware, and NOT in “International FAW firmware” developed by Full Android Watch and Wiiteer, because some of the apps used changed from one version to another, and others disappeared. Some of them may work, or not, in those firmwares. Keep this in mind if you’re using any of those firmware versions.

Video Preview:

8 Likes

Really good job. Thank you for all the different versions. Appreciated! :+1:

1 Like

Beautiful but I notice some drops on the FPS when I select them, even on the apps menu of the watch.
It’s not the only watchface that have this behavior, at least on my A9 watch (Lemfo LEMP)

1 Like

Thanks, G1n!

Hmmm… it’s strange. I never noticed FPS dropping in any smartwatch. In my Kospet Prime 2 I don’t have such problem. I didn’t test it in the Lemfo LEM5 Pro that I have (much less “advanced” than the smartwatches released nowadays), but with other watchfaces everything is always OK.

Didn’t you notice a few “ralentization” of the hands when they are on movement with this watchface? Anyway, I admit it’s barely visible, only is more notorious at the moment you set the watchface and the hands “move by itself” to the right hour/minute position.

On some other watchfaces, it’s more notorious that ralentization of what I’m talking about. Specially when you go to the apps menu and scroll up/down. As I said at least on some of them, and using my LEMP/DM30.

Really, I didn’t. And this morning I compared different watchfaces, some of them were watchfaces I made more than 1 year ago, and I don’t notice any difference in the movement.