KYR Watchfaces: KYR Broken Dial

Available in my blog.

Watchface Features: Analog time (hour, minutes and seconds hands). Digital time (hour and minutes). Weekday. Day. Month. Battery percent.

Tap options for compatible watches: Tap in the day to open the calendar. Tap in the battery icon to open the battery options.

What the…??? What happened to my watchface? How did this hole and cracks appear? It’s like it has been hit, or like there was an earthquake inside the watch. And the hands? They’ve been pulled off and thrown randomly there. They still move… but they’re oriented in a weird way…

Oh, wait! Is there a digital time, in the hole? Was it hidden under the watchface?

Well… then, I guess I can still use my watch…

IMPORTANT NOTE: The tap options in the version for Android 10 ONLY works with the stock firmware, and NOT in the different beta “International FAW firmwares” that are being developed by Full Android Watch and Wiiteer, because some of the apps used changed from one version to another, and others disappeared. Some of them may work, or not, in those firmwares. Keep this in mind if you’re using any of those firmware versions.

Video Preview:

9 Likes

Great! Thanks for sharing! :handshake: :grin:

1 Like

Top work as usual . Thanks

1 Like

I predicted this!! I told you people that if you kept saying @Kyrnath stuff was good and he was a great designer that he would crack! Well it’s happened! He’s more cracked than this watch face! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Now Kiddies, for God’s sake DON’T keep telling him his stuff is good or he will only get worse!!
Kyrnath…mate…Your stuff is great and I love this dial!! :+1: :+1: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahahaha man, it’s already too late, I already cracked a couple decades ago. So I guess this watchface was just the obvious outcome :crazy_face:

1 Like