KYR Watchfaces: KYR Adamium

Available in my blog.

https://kyrwatchfaces.blogspot.com/2020/06/kyr-adamium-android.html

Features: 2 watchfaces: Light version and dark version. Analog time (hour, minutes and seconds). 30 seconds dial. Battery percent dial. Date dial with day and weekday.

New classy and elegant watchface. For this one, I was inspired by a watch worn by UK’s Prince Charles. Initially I was going to make only the light version, but after seeing how it looked in dark colors I decided to also make it. Wanna feel like royalty? Then you definitely need this classy, stylish and elegant watchface!

9 Likes

Another couple of great faces Kyrnath! :+1: Hard to choose which one to use on my watch…so I kept both of them! One thing I really do like is the way you post images of them on an actual watch! :+1: Good to get a look at what they will look like on your watch. Many thanks! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

@Doonsbury Thank you, mate. Well, I have both in my watch. And as there’s enough storage space to have tons of watchfaces, keep them :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ve been posting real pics of the watchfaces since I started to share sooooo long ago. It’s a perfect support for the preview pic of the watchface :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beautiful faces. Thank you!
Great blog btw.

1 Like

Thanks, dude :slight_smile: