KYR Prometheus. My first watchface with tap options

Available in my blog.

Watchface Features: Analog time (hour, minutes and seconds hands). Weekday. Day. Month. Weather displayed with icons and text. Temperature. Battery percent dial. Version with tap options for watches compatible with tap functionality.Version without tap options for watches not compatible with tap functionality.

Tap options for compatible watches: Tap in the date area to open the calendar. Tap in the weather area to open the weather app. Tap in the battery percent dial to open the battery ussage info.

With a stylish design, this is my first watchface with tap options for smartwatches with Android 7.1.1 and above. Golden bezel and hands with a modern font for the hours and seconds numbers, and with a stylish digital font in light blue color for the date and weather information.

This watchface comes in 3 versions: The first one is without tap options, for smartwatches with Android versions previous to 7.1.1. The second one is for smartwatches with Android 7.1.1 like Kospet Prime SE, Lemfo LEM10, etc. The last one is for watches with Android 10, like the Kospet Prime 2 and future watches with this OS.

NOTE: The Android 7.1.1 version has been tested in a Zeblaze Thor Pro 3G with Android 5.1 and it worked. It means it can work in some watches with Android 5. But not all them can use this features, so I can’t guarantee it will work.

Get your wrist ready to look cool and stylish and reach a new level with the tap options!

10 Likes

Kyrnath, that is one smashing looking watch face mate! :+1: :+1: I haven’t downloaded it yet, cause I am on Mum’s computer, but when I do I’ll let you know how the “Tap” version goes on the Kospet Hope Lite. But I’ll be keeping it anyway because it looks so impressive! Well done mate! Cheers, Doons

NOTE: Just loaded this little beauty onto my Kospet Hope Lite (Android version 7.1.1) and all the 'tap" functions work great! Many thanks for this splendid face Kyrnath! :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Thanks, mate! I’m glad you like it and also glad it works on the Hope Lite. Which confirms I don’t have to make many modifications for different Android versions because seems all the watches with the same version has the same apps.

1 Like

Great work @Kyrnath , I will download later to my LEMFO Lm5 and see if the tap option works, I will give you feed back.

2 Likes

@Joao_Nascimento Obrigado, bro! I don’t think it will work (I didn’t even test it on my LEM5 Pro because I thought it was not compatible).

For the not compatible ones, there’s always the chance to download the version without tap options. I decided to make versions compatible with all the models possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are right @Kyrnath , on my Lemfo Lm5 the tap functions do not work, but the functions are there, do not need to download the non tap version. Cheers

1 Like

Brilliant

3 Likes

Thank you, dude.

Nice one! Glad you released it :slight_smile:

2 Likes