KW99 pairing issue with WiiWatch on iPhone 7 Plus

Hi,
up until yesterday I had only few hiccups with random disconnecting my KW99 with iPhone, but for most of the time it worked just fine.
This morning I was going to pair my watch with iPhone as I do every morning, but the watch got stuck on Connecting…(Connecting takes about 30 seconds…) and it will not simply connect to my iPhone.
I tried factory reset of watch, remove all already paired WiiWatch apps from watch (it’s really stupid that the watch will send different MAC address every time), restart of phone, switching on and off bluetooth, removing WiiWatch and downloading it again but nothing worked.
BT calls work, I can pair phone and synchronize it with watch (only few contact from my phone book are being synced anyway) but when it comes to connect to phone function it will not connect it and will stay in connecting mode.
I did not do any changes to watch, nor phone.
Is the flashing firmware really the last option that I haven’t done yet?
If not, it will be return to buyer and I will opt out from bying this kind of watch again in the future.

Any help is kindly appreciated.

Mar 8, 2018 14:59:52 GMT 1 tomasg said:

have you done any updates to your phone? it sounds more firmware problem then with the bt.

Mar 9, 2018 13:41:45 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 8, 2018 14:59:52 GMT 1 tomasg said:

have you done any updates to your phone? it sounds more firmware problem then with the bt.

No. It says in my topic that I’ve not made any changes. I reloaded firmware to the watch and it seems to work ok now.
But still don’t understand why watch has to issue a new MAC address every time when its trying to connect to watch. Then when you go to Bluetooth settings you see never ending list of WiiWatch paired devices. This is a main reason why watch can’t reconnect back to the phone if you go outside of Bluetooth range and then come back. You need to go through painful process of pairing again. I really liked the concept of this watch but having it now for over three months I don’t think I would by them again. Just my opinion.

So two days after a firmaware reload, the watch disconnected again and I’m unable to pair it. Even when bluetooth on the watch and phone is off, the Connect to phone shows that is still connected to WiiWatch. I had to switch the bluetooth off on the watch and reboot it but then when I open WiiWatch it will say is connecting and…will never connect I’m realy annoyed now as I’ve got “expensive” “smart watch” that can only display time ((

Attachments:

Mar 11, 2018 23:49:01 GMT 1 tomasg said:
So two days after a firmaware reload, the watch disconnected again and I'm unable to pair it. Even when bluetooth on the watch and phone is off, the Connect to phone shows that is still connected to WiiWatch. I had to switch the bluetooth off on the watch and reboot it but then when I open WiiWatch it will say is connecting and...will never connect I'm realy annoyed now as I've got "expensive" "smart watch" that can only display time ((

Attachments: