KW99 NEW FIRMWARE(2018) :- PIN FOR FULL SETTING INSTALL??

Hello, on my KW99 setting search app is not working(specifically not leting me to go inside applications or i am unable to see all installed apps including system one) i got this watch recently and the firmware is 2018 version. Please recommend any alternative.(if available)

i also tried Tasker to launch app but the main settings app is locked when i am launching settings app it is asking for a PIN for full install. And custom install of settings is already in the watch. So please tell me the PIN if anyone knows…or link to main full settings app. Thank you very much.

mani

reset the watch, all should work fine there is no reason that you can’t access settings unless the watch is connected to different account which has pin code.

Okay .thanx for the reply sonia.i will check with my supplier for that. …one more question if there is no default lock then why it is only loading 14 % of setting always…

Apr 2, 2019 19:00:54 GMT 2 mani said:
Okay .thanx for the reply sonia.i will check with my supplier for that. ....one more question if there is no default lock then why it is only loading 14 % of setting always....

Cos they try to most customize the users’ usage with stuff most likely don’t use.