KW98 canceled?

I found this post

…and don´t know if it´s true. Maybe someone?

Yes it’s cancelled. Kingwear is working on a new model. Takes a few months. Kw88 is still their flagship watch

What a pity!This one looks more beautiful than the previous one.

Nov 4, 2016 11:28:07 GMT 1 smith said:

it is also the first full android watch which it's straps are removeable.

Yep,

I received this skype message by Erik from Kingwear:
“kw98 cannot be sold now, one of our customers have bought out this model from us”

So it will be sold under an other name?

Nov 8, 2016 13:16:17 GMT 1 chromax said:
So it will be sold under an other name?

probably, but Kingwear are planning a new replacement watch to the kw88 but not maybe at the end of the year or at 2017. also on iqi site it seems they are planning i4 smartwatch.

cool, the KW88 would fill my needs but the specs are too low :frowning:

They have to compete with the FINOW X5 Plus thats about to be released.Ceck out smartwatch ticks reveiw

This damn sexy FINOW X5 Plus…looks so good, but without a cam! :sleepy:

KW98,looks terrible,dontn like at all,even writs band changeable and the european style design,no my taste, i did spend a lot of time looking for the bedt looking watch and did find out that the GS01 is best design so far,go and look for yourself.
question in the forum nobody mention or i didnt look into about the tempered glass screen protector for those chinese watches anybody knows something

I live in Europe (Netherlands), what do you all mean with European design?

And yes, I agree, I think it’s an ugly design! (My wife thinks it’s beautifull… but hey, it’s my account) LOL

did you watch,the video from smartwatch ticks at the end he says from the paper European watch style.

Feb 22, 2017 23:17:51 GMT 1 leafar said:
KW98,looks terrible,dontn like at all,even writs band changeable and the european style design,no my taste, i did spend a lot of time looking for the bedt looking watch and did find out that the GS01 is best design so far,go and look for yourself. question in the forum nobody mention or i didnt look into about the tempered glass screen protector for those chinese watches anybody knows something

I mean it only is an engineering prototype ...

The main focus of this watch was the unique feature to change the straps. I think…

I like the finows also more, but some like ketchup, other mustard on their hotdog. :slight_smile:

Hi how are you? 

I was so hyped with this one and now im putting all of that on my, you know,

But well, any of us is having any info about the kw98 rebrand release? or they just bought it to never sell it? -.-

Apr 7, 2017 8:54:34 GMT 1 5an said:
Hi how are you? 

But well, any of us is having any info about the kw98 rebrand release? or they just bought it to never sell it? -.-

the kw98 will come out soon:)

Apr 7, 2017 13:01:53 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 7, 2017 8:54:34 GMT 1 5an said:
Hi how are you? 

the kw98 will come out soon:)

How do you know? Did they tell you? Share with is plz lol