KW88 WhatsApp

Hello

How can I use the same phone number with my phone and the kw88?

I have another sim card with my phone number and I put it in my watch, I downloaded the app at the watch and try to use the whatsapp but every time it’s asking me to pair with my phone and then with my watch and it goes on and on like this…

there is any option to use the WhatsApp in my Phone and in mt watch?

Thank you very much!

Sept 25, 2017 11:46:35 GMT 1 daniel93 said:

if you are usig the same number, it does'nt let you install the app on the watch with it?

You can only use the WhatsApp-App on one device. You can “switch” the device with the activation process, but multiple devices is not allowed. You could experiment with using web.whatsapp.com on the watch and scan the QR code with the app from the the smartphone. But it´s mostly not very reliable.

Telegram/Messenger is better, can be used on multiple devices.

1 Like
Hello

I have another sim card with my phone number and I put it in my watch, I downloaded the app at the watch and try to use the whatsapp but every time it’s asking me to pair with my phone and then with my watch and it goes on and on like this…

Thank you very much!

Download Tablet for WhatsApp from the Play Store. Works for me!

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatstablet.whatstablet&hl=en&rdid=com.whatstablet.whatstablet

Sept 26, 2017 14:19:25 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatstablet.whatstablet&hl=en&rdid=com.whatstablet.whatstablet

wow thank you all for the help

after i finish working i’ll try the Whatstablet and will update again

Apps like WhatsApp for tablets only wrap web.whatsapp.com into an app. Quasi a webbrowser without controls and massive ads. They make a big pile of money, only with 5 minutes of work. Ethically shady.

Sept 27, 2017 10:31:21 GMT 1 chromax said:
Apps like WhatsApp for tablets only wrap web.whatsapp.com into an app. Quasi a webbrowser without controls and massive ads. They make a big pile of money, only with 5 minutes of work. Ethically shady.

That is true but this is one where you can at least get rid of the ads and just works (and i have tried many). This is the only way to use WhatsApp that way...
Sept 26, 2017 12:19:09 GMT 1 aalmans said:
Hello

Thank you very much!

Download Tablet for WhatsApp from the Play Store. Works for me!

I check it and you're right! it works amazing! thank you so much advice all to try it, have no ads at all.

Whats web scan,the last in the line on PLAYSTORE fit on the watch screen