Kw88 unable to boot after trying to flash new firmware

I just recently gotten KW88 and i when to king wear website to get the latest firmware(https://www.king-wear.com/support/download). But after flashing the rom, my kw88 was unable to boot.
When i hold the power button it will just flash a yellow screen and then back to black, when i try to boot it again it will just vibrate. When i try to flash the firmware that is on this forum, after clicking download on the SP flash tool, nothing will happen. Will appreciate help from u guys!

Have you read the other threads, you’re not the only one in this case. Reading quickly you may have a chance to restore your watch, but not sure.

Sept 15, 2018 15:53:36 GMT 1 trollingmax said:
I just recently gotten KW88 and i when to king wear website to get the latest firmware(https://www.king-wear.com/support/download). But after flashing the rom, my kw88 was unable to boot. When i hold the power button it will just flash a yellow screen and then back to black, when i try to boot it again it will just vibrate. When i try to flash the firmware that is on this forum, after clicking download on the SP flash tool, nothing will happen. Will appreciate help from u guys!

most likely you've flashed the wrong firmware, have you made sure that what you downloaded was actually for YOUR watch, that has happened with other users so what you need to do now is to make sure that your watch is actually the kw88 and not the kw88 pro and also there is new version of the old kw88 with different display that the firmware is'nt suitable for it but now it wo'nt be easy to know which what you have as it does'nt boot right. so you luck is to try the firmware that we have on our forum for the kw88 if you are NOT sure which plz ask do'nt just try them. make sure to use upgrade on sp f.tool and not download only.

Sept 15, 2018 18:50:45 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 15, 2018 15:53:36 GMT 1 trollingmax said:
I just recently gotten KW88 and i when to king wear website to get the latest firmware(https://www.king-wear.com/support/download). But after flashing the rom, my kw88 was unable to boot.
When i hold the power button it will just flash a yellow screen and then back to black, when i try to boot it again it will just vibrate. When i try to flash the firmware that is on this forum, after clicking download on the SP flash tool, nothing will happen. Will appreciate help from u guys!

most likely you’ve flashed the wrong firmware, have you made sure that what you downloaded was actually for YOUR watch, that has happened with other users so what you need to do now is to make sure that your watch is actually the kw88 and not the kw88 pro and also there is new version of the old kw88 with different display that the firmware is’nt suitable for it but now it wo’nt be easy to know which what you have as it does’nt boot right. so you luck is to try the firmware that we have on our forum for the kw88 if you are NOT sure which plz ask do’nt just try them. make sure to use upgrade on sp f.tool and not download only.

I found this version on this forum which is MT6580 date modified on 11/11/2017. So its that alright? Can i double confirm that i am suppose to set it as firmware upgrade and not download only? Thanks for ur help

trollingmax

if this is the version for your watch and i are sure about the watch then yes you need to choose upgrade and not downloading. if it still does’nt work that means you have different model of the watch.