KW88 sp flashtool problem , Usb Device Not Recognized

Hello   yesterday i try to update my kw88 trought OTA update all ok  the kw88 download the update and try to flash it  but cant  and the KW88 goes in to a boot loop  so  i try to flash the firmware of this forum with sptool  sptool doesnt do anything and when i connect to my pc say  Usb Device Not Recognized  and now doest turn on, so there is a test point hard reset i can try ? or something. Please helpme

Hi sokol1989

I´ve had the same error between the update and i found & tried this on YouTube:

Now my KW88 works like a Charme.

Greets
pego2007

Thanks pego2007

but my kw88 its not recognized with the pc says Usb Device Not Recognized i search but only a test point can unbreak this but i dont know how to do it, i try firs like the video works ok but suddendly the watch its not recognized more

May 3, 2017 20:45:59 GMT 1 sokol1989 said:
Thanks pego2007

but my kw88 its not recognized with the pc says Usb Device Not Recognized i search but only a test point can unbreak this but i dont know how to do it, i try firs like the video works ok but suddendly the watch its not recognized more

to make sure that the problem is not software have you tried to see if usb mtp are installed? drivers? have you tried to uninstall and reinstall?

Thanks soniasophie9697

yes i try all becuse in firs time was a bootloop so i turn off the kw88, in the pc i installed the sptools and the drivers so when i connect the kw88 all was good the pc can recognize it then i try the firmware update from sptools  doesnt work give me an error and later the kw88 wasn recognized from the pc .

Hi sokol1989

have you read this:

You must disable driver signature verification. Follow these steps to do that
1. Open the Charms Bar (press Win + C Button)
2. Select Change PC Settings
3. Click Recovery on the left hand side
4. Click Restart Now (below Advanced Startup)
5. Wait for the blue screen, then select Troubleshoot
6. Select Advanced Options, then Startup Settings
7. Click Restart again. You will see some options to choose
8. Select Option 7, to disable driver signature verification
9. When PC boots fully, continue with instructions below

1. Preparing software
    A. Download required software and unzip the file to reveal the folders
    B. Make sure you know the path to these folders so you can find them

C. Do NOT connect your device to your PC !! That’s the last step !!

1. Install USB Drivers (you only need to do this once)
    A. If the USB Drivers folder has an automatic installer, use it to install
    a. Follow instructions of automatic installer
    b. When done, go to step 3
    B. If no auto installer, then on your PC locate and run Device Manager
    C. Touch any item in the list, then go to Action menu at top
    D. Select Legacy Hardware option to open dialog box
    E. Click next then select the option to install manually and click next
    F. Click the Hard Disk button and locate the USB Drivers
    G. Browse and click on the driver file matching your PC (32 bit or 64 bit)
    a. Not sure? Right Click My Computer and check Properties
    H. Click Next, Next, and Finish. Your USB drivers are installed.

When you connect your smartwatch to pc it does not have energy.

That is very important. Flash Tool work only if the watch have no power.

You must take them off or must waiting until there is no power.

At last if you selected the FlashTool go to Start and then collect the usb with pc.

After flashing your watch have no bootloop and will loading then the energy.

greets

pego2007

thanks pego2007 yes i did that and all was ok but sptools fail in the firmware update and because of this the kw88 enter in a deep brick and is not recognized with pc

news : now the kw88 is recognized but it connect and disconnect like 2 seconds and yes it charge and goes to recovery but in mi pc connect an disconnect every time

May 4, 2017 16:03:31 GMT 1 sokol1989 said:
news : now the kw88 is recognized but it connect and disconnect like 2 seconds and yes it charge and goes to recovery but in mi pc connect an disconnect every time

it sounds more problem with the charger and cable than with the computer. have you checked through devices manager to see if the watch is there (unkowon device)?

when the pc recognize the kw88 in device manager its  like (port com) Mediatek Preloader USB , 3 seconds later it disconnect, i change the usb cable and check other ports but nothing also i conect directly from the pcb …

ok i think is fixed i post all i do maybe help someone :

1.-install the drivers, i have problems installing it trough device manager the kw88 never has recognized so i download a installer .exe and yes the kw88 was recognized like vcom mediatek preloader com3.
2.-the kw88 connect and disconnects and turn on and off so you need to open your kw88 and disconnect all the flex one is for the battery, because i dont know wich one is i disconnect all the flex.
3.- Now the kw88 its recognized with the pc but disconnects and conect but this is normal dont conect the kw88.
4.- Open sptools and charge the scatter file of your firmware or upgrade chose from format all + download for a complete firmware flash or upgrade, click on download and connect the kw88 now it will be flashing your kw88 will be alive again .
5.- connect all the flex and charge your kw88 .
Iwill add some pics in the day thanks to all greetings from bolivia .