Kw88 Pro watch faces

Hi Group,

Would like to know, apart from the default watch faces provided in the KW88 Pro, and in the wiiwatch2 app, is there any other way to download any new watch faces for this watch??

I find only few of them to be attractive and looking for better ones to install.

Thanks in advance

Oct 25, 2018 8:05:04 GMT 1 sathyak said:
Hi Group,

Would like to know, apart from the default watch faces provided in the KW88 Pro, and in the wiiwatch2 app, is there any other way to download any new watch faces for this watch??

I find only few of them to be attractive and looking for better ones to install.

Thanks in advance

So you want to know how to download new watch faces to your KW88. I suggest you spend some time researching for the information on this forum. For example on the main page there is a Board titled, “Watchfaces and Related Items.” In this Board you will find the answers you are seeking and learn a lot in the process. There is also several good video’s available for installing watch faces.  All it takes is a little time.

Watchfaces and Related Items

Sure, Thanks :+1:, i hav checked out few posts but its mostly for KW88, not sure if they are also compatible for Kw88 Pro… Will check more anyway

1 Like

most of wat watchfaces are compatible with kw88 pro

Oct 26, 2018 6:51:49 GMT 1 sathyak said:
Sure, Thanks đź‘Ť, i hav checked out few posts but its mostly for KW88, not sure if they are also compatible for Kw88 Pro.. Will check more anyway

you can be sure they do btw you should try ricktop launcher all but all WFs work well with it.

you can also download from here or even create your own.

plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712

ricktop launcher is not compatible with kw88 pro ,it may be compatible with kw88 but it is causing problems with kw88 while setting up watchfaces , anybody should look into this matter

Oct 30, 2018 7:43:09 GMT 1 shiveshwar said:
ricktop launcher is not compatible with kw88 pro ,it may be compatible with kw88 but it is causing problems with kw88 while setting up watchfaces , anybody should look into this matter
ricktop will soon......

I am happily using it now, few watch faces has the Sub folder within when downloaded from the Google group page, i hav modified and then able to load in the watch