KW88 Pro no Sports App

Hi Guys, I’ve just received my KW88 Pro, but I realize that this watch did not have Sports App… Like running, walking etc… step counter is there but no sports app… where can I download the app, its android 7.0 by the way… Thanks

Oct 1, 2018 12:45:59 GMT 1 sygaf said:
Hi Guys, I've just received my KW88 Pro, but I realize that this watch did not have Sports App.. Like running, walking etc.. step counter is there but no sports app.. where can I download the app, its android 7.0 by the way.. Thanks

there is one:) but if you still looking for something else i love these apps:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pedometer.steptracker.calorieburner.stepcounter

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonymobile.lifelog

also you can use google fit or samsung health.

what is great about full android watch is that you can use one that also sync with apps that you can monitor on your phone or pc. btw, you can use the camera on the watch for heartrate but keep in mind not all apps somehow work with it.

thanks for reply soniasophie9697, yes there are great app, but what i mean is an app like the pic below, the app that uasually included in the watch. mine only show 2 card from the top and there is no app in the app list… is that the default on KW88 Pro? or firmware problem

Oct 1, 2018 14:33:04 GMT 1 sygaf said:
thanks for reply soniasophie9697, yes there are great app, but what i mean is an app like the pic below, the app that uasually included in the watch. mine only show 2 card from the top and there is no app in the app list.. is that the default on KW88 Pro? or firmware problem

Also found this review with how to address the need for a fitness app.

ok… Thanks everyone…

Are you referring to the mobile app that shows all the synced data?

Oct 1, 2018 14:33:04 GMT 1 sygaf said:

are you sure you do'nt have the fitness app? it is'nt in one of the menues but in the apps drower itself as "fitness" app or they might called it "health" (doubt it) but let me know if not, it should be there.

Sonia, I found another review that says the KW88Pro only has a Health App that gives you Heart Rate and Pedometer.

thanks capt jon i will check this out.

This is what I expected.

There was no indication that there were going to be any fitness apps included - except for ones captjon has mentioned.

The KW88 Pro is not a sports watch and so they are not included as stock apps.

This is my understanding.