KW88 Pro can not talk via bluetooth

Cześć, jestem absolutnie nowy wśród Rundy.

Mam prośbę o pomoc w związku z zakupionym dwa dni temu KW88 Pro.

Nie mogę rozmawiać przez blutooth. Czy jest jakiś sposób, jakiekolwiek ulepszenie, aby to poprawić?

Pozdrawiam i mam nadzieję na szybką pomoc!

Zdzisław

This is an English forum.

Write English language please.

I’m very sorry !

Hi, I am absolutely new among the Round.

I have a request for help in connection with the KW88 Pro purchased two days ago.

I can not talk by blutooth. Is there any way, any improvement to improve this?

Regards and I hope for quick help!

Zdzislaw

Hi

Kw99 pro is Android 7 and you can’t make bluetooth calls on an Android 7 OS as of now.

And yes, can’t even say by when…

Regards

Oct 3, 2018 20:12:52 GMT 1 zdzichu78 said:
 I'm very sorry !  

Hi, I am absolutely new among the Round.

I have a request for help in connection with the KW88 Pro purchased two days ago.

I can not talk by blutooth. Is there any way, any improvement to improve this?

Regards and I hope for quick help!

Zdzislaw

Deepak is correct about this watch not having BT call. But your request is not real clear. Are you possibly trying to use a bluetooth ear bud to make calls from the watch with a Sim Card installed? I understand that is possible if set up correctly.

Hello !

When writing about conversations via Blutooth, I mean the possibility of a smartwatch talking as a handsfree.

As for the Deepak statement, I understand that you can not now make call on Blutooth Android 7.

So I have a question for everyone, are there any works on the software , that will change this and what does the King Wear manufacturer say about it?

Best wishes

Oct 4, 2018 7:52:55 GMT 1 zdzichu78 said:
Hello !

When writing about conversations via Blutooth, I mean the possibility of a smartwatch talking as a handsfree.

As for the Deepak statement, I understand that you can not now make call on Blutooth Android 7.

So I have a question for everyone, are there any works on the software , that will change this and what does the King Wear manufacturer say about it?

Best wishes

Again I believe you can connect the watch to a BT “headset/ear bud” and use that to make and receive calls. The same as you can connect a BT ear bud and listen to music on the watch. Have you tried to do that?

Oct 4, 2018 7:52:55 GMT 1 zdzichu78 said:

yes:) the firmware team works on it but as the A7 has so many security issues that will take time. 

Thank you very much soniasophie9697 for a substantive answer, full of hope.
I hope to wait for the moment when I will have the choice to receive a call either on my smartphone or on a smartwatch via Blutooth.
Best regards from the Polish mountains

Oct 5, 2018 21:58:19 GMT 1 zdzichu78 said:

the other option for now is to get a sim with the same number and put it in the watch, sadly i have'nt found any cellular company in my country that will be willing to do so:/

Hello !

I asked my operator for the possibility of duplicating the same number. I received the answer that it is impossible.

I believe that I will wait for the upgrade to KW88 Pro, because it is a trifle for computer scientists from King Wear to launch the blutooth potential for calls without a sim card in the discussed smartwatch.

Warm greetings

Hello again!

I was interested in the post RASC Moderators Administrator on November 6 on the subject
“KW88 Pro Android 7 firmware is posted now”.
Maybe someone knows what the new software is about and what it means to say the author of the post that “You can not flash the BT Calling firmware on to the KW88 Pro”.

Best wishes

Nov 17, 2018 9:56:14 GMT 1 zdzichu78 said:

we never tested it to see if it is possible cos none of our developers have this watch but flashing it can result in bricked watch so we can't tell ppl to use A5 that comes with the bt calling feature  without being sure it will work.

Hello !

In that case, what is the purpose of publishing BT Calling software dedicated to KW 88 Pro with Android 7?
In addition, Dear Moderators write two contradictory things, I quote:

1. "You cannot flash this firmware on the previous

KW88 that is a non-pro model.
2. You can not flash the BT Calling firmware on to the KW88 Pro."

Please, soniasophie, explain it to me!

greetings

Nov 17, 2018 14:42:33 GMT 1 zdzichu78 said:
Hello !

In that case, what is the purpose of publishing BT Calling software dedicated to KW 88 Pro with Android 7? where have you seen anywhere on this forum that it is said so or been published as this?
  In addition, Dear Moderators write two contradictory things, I quote:

1. "You cannot flash this firmware on the previous

KW88 that is a non-pro model. there are also kw88 models which run A5 and NOT A7 and they are’nt compatible with this firmware for hardware differences.
2. You can not flash the BT Calling firmware on to the KW88 Pro." -A7 has never in any thread been said support bt calling on the contrary it has been said that it will take time or even not going to happen for high security issues with A7.

Please, soniasophie, explain it to me!

greetings

Hello! And can it be reinstalled KW 88 pro from A 7 to A 5.1 for which there is firmware with bluetooth calls?

Nov 24, 2018 8:41:25 GMT 1 stanimirsavov said:
Hello! And can it be reinstalled KW 88 pro from A 7 to A 5.1 for which there is firmware with bluetooth calls?

A7 do'nt support this feature too many security issues.

we can’t be sure no one has tried this to move from A7 to A5, that is taking a risk for bricked watch. but might work as it did with W1 and W2 but take into consideration that you need a firmware that will work on your watch and that it is way way less better than A7 in battery meanings.

that with taking a RISK for bricked watch if it wo’nt work.

Nov 24, 2018 8:41:25 GMT 1 stanimirsavov said:

And do you think there will be any new firwfare software for A7 that will allow bluetooth calls? Thanks and apologize for the worry!

stanimirsavov

it is hard to say the firmware team are working on solution but wo’nt be easy cos google is’nt going to make it easy to none Wear watches. hopefully they will be able to over come all security issues with A7.

Hi. Im very noobie eith all this stuff but where i must put the new firmaware to update the smartwatch?