KW88 PC connection problem

Hello,I bought a KW88 and I wanted to do a firmware upgrade,but the watch isn’t recognized by the computer (Win8.1). I tried also on a Win7 but it doesn’t recognize the watch. I installed the drivers,installed the MTP and everything I found on this forum,but it doesn’t recognize it,so if you could help me with this problem,thank you.

Mar 22, 2018 20:14:06 GMT 1 grgapro said:
Hello,I bought a KW88 and I wanted to do a firmware upgrade,but the watch isn't recognized by the computer (Win8.1). I tried also on a Win7 but it doesn't recognize the watch. I installed the drivers,installed the MTP and everything I found on this forum,but it doesn't recognize it,so if you could help me with this problem,thank you.

You mean the flashtool doesn’t see it, or even Windows not showing the watch memory disk ? Maybe you’re câble is wrong, or have you tried all USB ports ?

Yes exactly,I tried it on all USB ports,but it doesn’t read the watch,do you have anything else that I can try maybe?

Mar 22, 2018 21:15:14 GMT 1 grgapro said:
Yes exactly,I tried it on all USB ports,but it doesn't read the watch,do you have anything else that I can try maybe?

most likely the cable is the problem.

I don’t have a spare cable,it’s the 4 pin with the two magnets,can I try to clean the points on the watch maybe? And hpw can I clean them,with what?

grgapro

with alcohol, i think you need to buy new one same thing happen with almost new cable with my kw99.

Mar 23, 2018 14:02:36 GMT 1 grgapro said:
I don't have a spare cable,it's the 4 pin with the two magnets,can I try to clean the points on the watch maybe? And hpw can I clean them,with what?

You can also try direct connection removing the watch backcover… Do it carefully, just a few seconds to see If it wakes up…