KW88 no notification for incoming call

Hello,
yesterday I receive my new KW88, and after settings done and connection with my Samsung Galaxy S6 with Android 7 I notice that I do not receive notification for incoming calls. I receive notification only if I miss incoming call.

I make connection with  iPhone 5 and after connecting both devices I receive notification for incoming call.

I make firmware update to the latest one KW88_CS1_B_HM005_20170728, but but I still can get notification for incoming calls.
With new firmware even I can connect with iPhone 5. It says that iPhone 5 is not supported.

Can someone give me some advice for resolution of this problem?

Thank in advance!

There is no solution for this yet. I think that it’s more of a problem on Samsung side than watch but no proof for that (although all reports of this always mention Samsung and Android 7)

After try with lenovo 600, with android 6, the result is the same.

I have and other question, with latest firmware, when I get notification there is no sound only vibration. Notification sound is set some melody, so it must be sound.

How I can downgrade to previous firmware? SP Flash tool give following error: “ROM(logo)checksum mismatch: checksum_config (0x3d8), checksum_val(0x4d7)”

Oct 19, 2017 21:26:13 GMT 1 fonzy said:

did'nt understand, you do'nt get notifications for incoming calls on your s6 but you get notifications for other apps?

My phone is working fine.
the watch is the problem - receive all notifications, except notifications for incoming calls. The watch do not notify me for incoming call only for miss calls.

Oct 20, 2017 9:56:32 GMT 1 fonzy said:
My phone is working fine. the watch is the problem - receive all notifications, except notifications for incoming calls. The watch do not notify me for incoming call only for miss calls.

use Watch Droid and you'll get notifications but just notifications you wo'nt be able to reply.