Kw88 - No GPS fix at all

Hi guys. Anyone experiencing the same issue as me? As far as I know all GPS settings are on, but even if I leave the watch for a long ime in open space with great sky visibility, I get absolutely no GPS signal.

The only way I am able to get my location is when I am connected to a local wifi network.

Any suggestions?

(This problem has been there ever since I’ve had it, no matter the FW version or number of factory resets done)

My lemfo les1 is exactly the same since i bought it ?

May 29, 2017 7:10:50 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
My lemfo les1 is exactly the same since i bought it ?

Let’s hope someone has a sw solution to this, then.

Hi all,
Almost a year has passed and no replies here. Are we the only 2 people facing this issue?

Dec 6, 2017 13:22:29 GMT 1 nicasso said:
Hi all, Almost a year has passed and no replies here. Are we the only 2 people facing this issue?

Actually its only been a little over 6 months but whats a few months among friends. I don't have a solution but a suggestion if you have not tried it. I use an app called GPS test and have found it very useful in checking the GPS status on my phone and watch. Here is the link: GPS Test

In my kw88 gps is just perfect but i have to lock fix by ygps. I can’t fix gps by any app from play store, I have go strict to ygp settings, and then works in endomondo etc.

Root your watch, install busybox and install MTK EPO GPS Fixer. Run the update, give it root permissions and it will fix all files and permissions. You wont have to use YGP just to get a lock.