KW88,lemfo lf16 and dm368 which one better ?

KW88,lemfo lf16 and dm368 which one better ?

@Alessandro_Limonta KW88 size very big ?

Dm368 has a bigger battery and both that and the lf16 have more space than the kw88. All are good choices

lemfo lf16 and dm368 which one better?

Don’t buy either of these. They may not be around much longer. Wait a couple of weeks and get an I4 with 16gb storage…

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ​ are you suggesting that I should get rid of my KW88 sooner than later? :hushed:

I see what you mean - I will amend my post @Robert_NLJ_Ramiega :slight_smile:

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 i dun need so big storage

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 everytime there was new watch launch.

juz wan to know between lf16,dm368,kw88 which one is better and the screen is nice

Well as of today the LF16 and DM368 has the hehui display but I would still not buy it and of these 3 I would go for the KW88 as there is sooo much more support for it here and other places. I am thinking that the KW88 will be updated soon and/or the KW98 will be released officially.
But whatever floats your boat.
I didn’t recommend the I4 just because it has bigger storage. It is simply a better - more up to date watch.
But you go with what you think is best.

Comes down to if you want a camera on your watch or not. Watch some of the comparison videos by “smartwatchticks” they are very good for helping you decide.

@Gary_Prince juz need waterproof.think camera no need

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 kw88 size is huge ?

If you want waterproof - you had better think carefully and research well. None of these watches are waterproof. Only splashproof

juz for wash hands

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 i go for lf16

@SamsungXP as I said KW88 support is much better choice. The LF16 is not even made any more. They are just selling stock.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 is ok.maybe i juz use for a year.kw88 too big

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 nowdays all smartwatch need to install custom launcher for custom watch faces ?

At this moment in time - yes.