Kw88 flashing process problems

So i tried to upgrade my kw88 ti the latest firmware after watchibg all the videos.I connected the kw88 by mtp uab with my p.c.Then i tried to flash it but my p.c does not recognise the watch and their is no sign that the switched off watch is connected to my p.c .Please explain how to install the vcom drivers or any other drivers that are required.I have windows 7 64 bits and i have also seen the video about the update but it’s for Windows 10 and i am ynable to figure out how to update.It would be very nice if someone helped me out in this case.Thanks

Mar 28, 2018 20:47:27 GMT 1 lmaonigga said:
So i tried to upgrade my kw88 ti the latest firmware after watchibg all the videos.I connected the kw88 by mtp uab with my p.c.Then i tried to flash it but my p.c does not recognise the watch and their is no sign that the switched off watch is connected to my p.c .Please explain how to install the vcom drivers or any other drivers that are required.I have windows 7 64 bits and i have also seen the video about the update but it's for Windows 10 and i am ynable to figure out how to update.It would be very nice if someone helped me out in this case.Thanks

the process on my video is'nt working with win7?

Mar 29, 2018 18:15:06 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 28, 2018 20:47:27 GMT 1 lmaonigga said:
So i tried to upgrade my kw88 ti the latest firmware after watchibg all the videos.I connected the kw88 by mtp uab with my p.c.Then i tried to flash it but my p.c does not recognise the watch and their is no sign that the switched off watch is connected to my p.c .Please explain how to install the vcom drivers or any other drivers that are required.I have windows 7 64 bits and i have also seen the video about the update but it’s for Windows 10 and i am ynable to figure out how to update.It would be very nice if someone helped me out in this case.Thanks

the process on my video is’nt working with win7?

No i can’t find anything as you have stated in the video the settings are completely different for Windows 7 .There is no setting their is control panel in place of it and i couldn’t find rest pf the things
Mar 29, 2018 22:43:46 GMT 1 lmaonigga said:

Mar 29, 2018 18:15:06 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
the process on my video is’nt working with win7?


No i can’t find anything as you have stated in the video the settings are completely different for Windows 7 .There is no setting their is control panel in place of it and i couldn’t find rest pf the things

ok:) i’ll make a guide that will suit also win7.

Mar 30, 2018 5:03:25 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 29, 2018 22:43:46 GMT 1 lmaonigga said:
No i can’t find anything as you have stated in the video the settings are completely different for Windows 7 .There is no setting their is control panel in place of it and i couldn’t find rest pf the things

ok:) i’ll make a guide that will suit also win7.

Thank you

Reminder🙂

Apr 8, 2018 13:32:16 GMT 1 lmaonigga said:
Reminder🙂

sorry, wanted to show on a pc but i did'nt manage to get one with win7.

/thread/2249/install-drivers-on-win7-bit