KW88 Auto dim app

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone could recommend an app that allows me to dim the screen (if the watch faces offers dimmed option) automatically according to the time that I set to it?

So if let say I set it to use the dimmed version from 9pm onwards and turn the brighter (day time) version watch face back on from 7am and the app can do this automatically.

Thanks

Nov 17, 2018 15:56:23 GMT 1 szega said:

you can try use this:  play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stihiya.notification.drawer

also can try one of these: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hoax.screenfilter

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.richardsolano.filter

Perfect. I will try these

Thanks a lot

Nov 17, 2018 17:08:19 GMT 1 szega said:

wow, one is actually amazing bringing brightness way way lower than 0.

this app: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.richardsolano.filter&hl=en

with this app: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stihiya.notification.drawer&hl=en

you can get really really low brightness.

i wonder how it will work with always on display app…will try with the i8 which has amoled display.

Just be carful with it as I accidentally set it to 0% and I was screwed.

Took me 15min and quite a few attempts to to try to restart the watch with a completely black screen

Eventually I got lucky a managed to restart it that solved the problem

Nov 17, 2018 20:41:38 GMT 1 szega said:
Just be carful with it as I accidentally set it to 0% and I was screwed.

Took me 15min and quite a few attempts to to try to restart the watch with a completely black screen

Eventually I got lucky a managed to restart it that solved the problem

yeah…too late just got stuck too with too dim screen but amazingly with always on display app it lasted 10hrs quite nice for a watch with small battery, but it is’nt quite turned of cos you can see in dark the screen kinda light up i’m not sure it will last with always on feature.