drive.google.com/file/d/0B9c-vl8oxm2ERW5jNFlsakkyeDA/view?usp=sharing

Information:-
www.omegawatches.com/planet-omega/cinema/james-bond/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPECTRE

47.jpg

If you download please post a picture of the face on your watch

“NO bezel” Spectre apk KW88 download:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9c-vl8oxm2ERW5jNFlsakkyeDA/view?usp=sharing

Looks great!? Not as ssharp as I’d like but that’s just me.ill definitely be donating to you for this and any others you make keep it up!!!

Sept 17, 2016 19:14:18 GMT 1 hranac3 said:
Looks great!? Not as ssharp as I'd like but that's just me.ill definitely be donating to you for this and any others you make keep it up!!!

Thank you... the original watchskin is larger and has a numbered bezel... but a bezel on the skin and on the KW88 just looked too busy... I removed the bezel and scaled the image up - there was a loss in definition

Awe that makes sense hope you got my donation. And I’m looking forward to your next one I’d like to get in on coding these as well or if you need a tester let me know

Sept 17, 2016 20:19:58 GMT 1 watch-andrew said:
Sept 17, 2016 19:14:18 GMT 1 hranac3 said:
Looks great!? Not as ssharp as I'd like but that's just me.ill definitely be donating to you for this and any others you make keep it up!!!

Thank you... the original watchskin is larger and has a numbered bezel... but a bezel on the skin and on the KW88 just looked too busy... I removed the bezel and scaled the image up - there was a loss in definition

What is the background file type that is supported for the apk

The apk watchskins use png images… current we’re only able to use a dial/face and three hands h/m/s… a date can be added and uses the stock ttf (Robotica/Roboto?)

This is nice, will post up a pic soon.
Any chance you could let us have a look at the version with the bezel as I liked the look of the pic.

TIA

Col

With my KW88 APK file doesn’t work. I have installed “spectre”, but don’t work. Is it possible to have watch or another type files?