KW88 apk "Mickey"

6f74e11fdfe73fb584f3f20d836fbf19.jpeg
“Mickey” the Disney mouse…
Converted for apk transfer to your KW88… please post a picture of it on your watch

apk download:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9c-vl8oxm2EZ19XeXZlelVNYkU/view?usp=sharing

Information:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Mouse

Here you go. Thanks!!!

Is the date supposed to be in that position?

The watchface selection menu seems to be messed up too. Only the Seiko one is correct.

Thank you for the photo… only the “Mickey” is mine so I can’t say much about the others…

I can’t see the date that you mention… where is it on the “Mickey”?

I read that the first watchskin you load will be correct… every watchskin after that will be in reverse order… is that what is happening on your KW88?

Hi, Can I have link to Cartier please?

Oh yes, it’s in reverse order.

Hi Zimmer…

This is what I put in my previous post:-

“only the “Mickey” is mine so I can’t say much about the others…”

If you send a message directly to “rsk01” you might get a better reply…

Sept 12, 2016 8:10:32 GMT 1 rsk01 said:

New apk “Mickey” download:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9c-vl8oxm2EZ19XeXZlelVNYkU/view?usp=sharing

I’ve changed the date colour to #oooooooo (which is transparent black)

I’ve also change the download link in the start of the thread…

Wish I had my KW88 to test and “design” further …I did notice here on Carrier the presence of the date but its position isn’t right.
See it on your mickey face too.
But at least its there …got to figure out how to put it in the right place on that particular clockface.
watch-andrew

isn’t there a way we could get our hands on a standard installed cf on the kw88 and compare that with the Startrek_17012???
That being the one I simply used and only changed the img_clock_preview , img_dial and img_dial2 .

Think its a matter of us not knowing what the batt stats and wifi strength , weather etc etc are called on the original and how it tells those things where to display itself.

Thinking >>>watch-andrew >> did you post a while ago a template with positions?
I see in Decompiled\Startrek_17012-debug.apk\res\values the positioning I guess given with a code like  0x7f040000 for digital clock ,  0x7f020006 for img_second_hand  etc etc.
If I can get that template I’ll put the codes at those point and items we already know…leaving us blanks to figure out.

That’s something eh?

Better yet…I found you tutorial for making own cf…will read on and download and begin to learn to work with Clock Skin Maker .
Step by step will figure out

Hi Scorpio…

Quote - "Thinking >>>watch-andrew >> did you post a while ago a template with positions?
"

With help from the group I’m testing a few ideas… have a look in my “KW88 apk tester required” thread…

I’m makes small xml changes to a watch I initially called “hna”… then “hnb”… I’m currently up to “hnc”…

Will go there and as soon I have my KW88 will assist too

Sept 12, 2016 7:36:33 GMT 1 rsk01 said:
Here you go. Thanks!!!

Is the date supposed to be in that position?

The watchface selection menu seems to be messed up too. Only the Seiko one is correct.

Hi. Cartier look very nice. Can you please send tłumacz link to apk if possible ?

Here’s the link to the Cartier. It’s from Martin

The date is also at the wrong location.

Martin Nijhuis+1

Anyone care to try my first CF ? its from this forum extracted cartier black drive.google.com/open?id=0B57-q3U6ouVdTVdCWDA5b1FIVTQ

Don’t have the watch myself (yet …on its way to me) so I’m curious if it works …please let me know

Cartier_Black.apk - Google Drive

Sept 12, 2016 23:42:50 GMT 1 rsk01 said:
Here's the link to the Cartier. It's from Martin

The date is also at the wrong location.

Martin Nijhuis+1

Anyone care to try my first CF ? its from this forum extracted cartier black drive.google.com/open?id=0B57-q3U6ouVdTVdCWDA5b1FIVTQ

Don’t have the watch myself (yet …on its way to me) so I’m curious if it works …please let me know

Cartier_Black.apk - Google Drive

Hi rsk01...

It would be a good idea to start a new thread for your watch… at the moment it’s very unlikely that anybody will see it buried underneath a pile of Mickey Mouses

If each new watch had a new thread they would be SO easy to find… people could just go to the KW88 custom faces section and scroll down the topics until they found what that wanted… each thread would start with the watch name… bliss

And don’t forget the rules about attribution and links to the original watch…

I haven’t got a KW88 but I look forward to seeing photos of it on a watch…

Go for it…

Yes… Was really thinking twice what to do…

Thank you for the work done so far…

Hi, I try to keep order here