KW 88 screen turned up to down

i found a firmware that is upside down for me but the control are a little bit better,if someone can do the fix for me on this firmware, i can try to see if its better, so can please some one do the rotation for me.

Custom firmware FeraLab_KW88-FW_11-10-2017

4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!HshSzJAA!_wsxkB8BAJyDGclMQx8MJZSmSoNF8rf9Qk-bakfGovg&e=65886945

Aug 2, 2018 8:46:37 GMT 1 bigpappa said:
i found a firmware that is upside down for me but the control are a little bit better,if someone can do the fix for me on this firmware, i can try to see if its better, so can please some one do the rotation for me.

Custom firmware FeraLab_KW88-FW_11-10-2017

4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!HshSzJAA!_wsxkB8BAJyDGclMQx8MJZSmSoNF8rf9Qk-bakfGovg&e=65886945

Tried it, does not work. Screens stays rotated. We need a kernel file

Aug 1, 2018 16:41:16 GMT 1 bigpappa said:
my first image that i putted on the watch was the lemfo1 before that all was good

Did you flash preloader? Or used firmware upgrade in FlashTools? Did you try to firmware upgrade option when flashing correct firmware for your watch? And, please, use firmware from this forum and not from KW website (I suspect that firmware posted there is for KW88Pro)

N.

Aug 2, 2018 20:37:03 GMT 1 nameless said:
Aug 1, 2018 16:41:16 GMT 1 bigpappa said:
my first image that i putted on the watch was the lemfo1 before that all was good

Did you flash preloader? Or used firmware upgrade in FlashTools? Did you try to firmware upgrade option when flashing correct firmware for your watch? And, please, use firmware from this forum and not from KW website (I suspect that firmware posted there is for KW88Pro)

N.

I have the same problem… Tried all combinations, screen stays rotated.

gameunit

can you access settings? if so , can you plz check memory if something changed

ok, let ALL start from the begining…

this is the firmware you need to flash: /thread/1751/kw88-512-call-firmware-update

choose the upgrade and NOT download only.

plz make sure you use the firmware that i gave and not something else, this is the only way to fix the problem you have.

ok installed the recommenden firmware on the way you described, still screen in upside down and controls are also upside down, if anyone can rotate the screen in this firmware i can see what it does.

Aug 3, 2018 6:59:11 GMT 1 bigpappa said:
ok installed the recommenden firmware on the way you described, still screen in upside down and controls are also upside down, if anyone can rotate the screen in this firmware i can see what it does.

I see, let me check about FWs and if you know how much ram you have and storage that would be great. 

its the same model as the first post in this section

Same goes for me. Got the exact same watch with the exact same problems. Did the firmware that you gave us, used firmware upgrade. No difference, screen rotated, buttons and swipe actions are reversed.

Aug 3, 2018 10:38:16 GMT 1 bigpappa said:

Aug 3, 2018 14:21:58 GMT 1 gameunit said:
Same goes for me. Got the exact same watch with the exact same problems. Did the firmware that you gave us, used firmware upgrade. No difference, screen rotated, buttons and swipe actions are reversed.

the problem is that most likely the partitions have changed and the only way to fix it is by flashing the right FW so let me check which FW you should flash and hopefully that will fix the issue.

Aug 3, 2018 14:43:29 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 3, 2018 10:38:16 GMT 1 bigpappa said:

Aug 3, 2018 14:21:58 GMT 1 gameunit said:

the problem is that most likely the partitions have changed and the only way to fix it is by flashing the right FW so let me check which FW you should flash and hopefully that will fix the issue.

Thank you for your efforts. Looking forward to the firmware that hopefully fixes our problem

The problem is a result of flashing firmware for same model but with a new, different touch panel

What I need from someone is to find out what the original firmware version was BEFORE any of you flashed.

Partitions have NOT changed. It is purely a screen problem.

It is due to HEHUI screen and regular screen mixed up firmware version.

So please - if anyone knows what the original version was before you flashed it - please post it here

If I am right - you all have HEHUI screens
Because the firmware on the KW website is for AUO screens…
I am sourcing a HEHUI version for testing
All of ours look like AUO firmware
Cheers
Pablo11

Ok - I have managed to get a HEHUI version for the KW88.
I am uploading it now.
Once its done I will post it here. You will need to use the upgrade firmware option in SP Tools.

Aug 4, 2018 9:47:40 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Ok - I have managed to get a HEHUI version for the KW88. I am uploading it now. Once its done I will post it here. You will need to use the upgrade firmware option in SP Tools.

Great news, thank you so much. I look forward to the firmware to fix our problem.

Please try this drive.google.com/file/d/1tZoIMyTVwy5wfXYDUULadrW3-POJ_UhZ/view?usp=sharing
Use the firmware upgrade option in flash tool.
Let me know how it goes

Aug 4, 2018 12:24:30 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Please try this drive.google.com/file/d/1tZoIMyTVwy5wfXYDUULadrW3-POJ_UhZ/view?usp=sharing Use the firmware upgrade option in flash tool. Let me know how it goes

Tried it, used firmware upgrade in flash tool. Still upside down

gameunit

what was marked in sp.f.tool? what did you choose upgrade or download only?

Aug 4, 2018 15:52:05 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:gameunit

what was marked in sp.f.tool? what did you choose upgrade or download only?

All was marked. I chose firmware upgrade as instructed.