KW 88 display does't work -

sorry about that

Maybe it is time to change of brand… try a new one… :slight_smile:

No problem, it is true! I am looking for a new smartwatch with android, but it will not be KW 88.

If you would like some suggestions let me know

Ok. Thanks. What brand do you propose?

If you are on a budget and want a superb watch get the prime SE . If you have a little more i would get the prime with more memory .

Also look at the Lem12 which is the same as the prime or the Lem10 if you like square

Lastly and if you are,quick there is the kronos genesis which comes with a whole load of goodies for $150

Is lemfo not the same components as KW 88 for example a display? I think I prefer a round watch ?? I looked at Kospel prime … Thank you for your suggestions.

1 Like

The screen worked for a moment! But after flashing, it only turns on but touch doesn’t work. Maybe something is wrong with the firmware file and some functions are not working ??

If you are using the correct firmware it should work after flashing . Unless your screen is faulty

I have to be sure that this software is correct which I have (I made changes in it but I do not know if it is good) I am looking for checked firmware.

2 Likes

Hello again.
I’m trying to find previous Firmware than KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20171111 .rar but I can’t find anywhere. You can help me find this… My watch worked but turned off again. :frowning_face:

Hello! I am having similar issues with my KW88 as well. It started with lighting up by itself, so I just pushed the top button to put the screen back in idle mode. After charging it on AC current until it was full, it began not permitting me to scroll through the watch – it only stayed on the downloaded clockskin. Normally, the watch holds a charge for 3 days, as I only use it to check the time and my BP; this time, it died within 20 hours!

I charged the watch for about 18 hours, and this time only green and red pixels randomly appear on the screen, in a straight line like a landscape. I attempted to hold in the top button to restart it, but it either doesn’t power cycle, or the power cycle doesn’t fix the issue.

As mentioned in other posts, it hasn’t synced up with USB to my laptop, so I am unable to use USB to assist in correcting the issue. As for what is installed on the watch: Eric’s software, 2 clockskins via the “ClockSkin Transfer” app over Wi-Fi, & about 18 songs uploaded via Bluetooth to the internal memory of the watch. So, nothing major is lost if I must factory restore it; all I would like is a stable watch!

Please help, if possible! Thanks in advance!

It looks like an hardware issue… But you can try the usual things like flashing the FW. Also this watch is easy to open, so you can check if everything is correctly connected inside. If it helps for flashing, you can disconnect and reconnect the battery.

2 Likes