Kung Fu by WHEN!

Hi Gang and true to my form I give you the wonderfully ridiculous KUNG FU CLOCK on your wrist!!! It turns into the Pretzel Position at noon and midnight AHAHH hahahaha!

(Patiently waiting for Doons’ response… hope ya’ like it, mate!) :laughing:

CREDIT: WHEN… http://www.whenwatch.tech/

fu

Get some of this!.. when kung fu.zip - Google Drive

giphy

12 Likes

Awesome :sweat_smile: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hahaha, that’s fun! Thank you! :laughing:

1 Like

Thats brilliant. Haha

Thankyou :+1:

2 Likes

It’s great to be back! :clown_face:

2 Likes

Great to have you back :+1::handshake:

2 Likes

:+1: :+1: Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Ah Louis…Louis…Louis! Where did we go wrong with you Son I often wonder! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: I mean sometimes you appear to be almost (And I did say “Almost”) normal and then something like this appears out of that twisted and badly battered psyche :woozy_face: :rofl: Only YOU would make a watch face that makes your bloody eyes water when it gets to around 5 to 1 (Or 11.05) I’ll put it on my Prime, but I’ll never be able to bring myself to look at the time once it gets to around a quarter to 3! Cheers, “Oh now that looks painful” :woozy_face: :rofl:, Doons

Oh and @G1NT0N1C & @Dr_Andy_Vishnu and above all @pablo11 !! Please don’t keep telling Louis that he is “Brilliant” and “Thats Fun” & “Awesome” because he’ll start to believe it and keep on making these Digital nightmares! :crazy_face: :rofl:

Actually it looks quite good mate…but of course I’ll deny I ever said that! :crazy_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t worry @Doonsbury mate…
Nurse Ratchet will be around soon.
Don’t disturb the other patients!

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You are welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

“DIGITAL NIGHTMARE” LMAO! Hmmm… that gives me an idea! :crazy_face:

1 Like

See what I mean about being nice & encouraging to Louis?!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: Now look Louis, I love you like a Brother ( :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) and you can do whatever you like…but DO NOT credit me for any of your twisted inventions! OMG! @pablo11 and the Mods really have created a Monster! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

This is amazing! Thanks :smiley:

1 Like