Kronos Blades Genesis earbuds

While you are in there select show taps down in the input section. This shows we where you are pressing on the screen so you can learn what it thinks you typed and will help you be more accurate :v:

1 Like

Good idea!

Also to pair both ear buds simultaneously, just pull them out of the charger at the same time

So the first few weeks of using my ear buds the sound level was great… Then something happened and now the sound level will not rise above what I would call mid-range. I have tried your suggestions above and it hasn’t made any difference :frowning: must I reset the watch again? I’m getting tired of having to reinstall apps and Google Play passwords every couple of weeks. Another issue I have is garbled sound during phone calls. It seems to happen randomly and is very frustrating. And going on another tangent… The stock Music playing app. I would love it if I was able to play music from FOLDERS and not only have the option of selecting Artist or Album… which is useless when most of my music contains hundreds of both those categories. ***Clarification - the garbled sound during calls occurs mostly with the watch speaker and mic… not so much with a Bluetooth speaker or buds… but it still has this problem occasionally with speaker or buds. I hope that there is a more solid firmware update coming one day.

And yes, I have tried different music playing Apps, like Musicolet. But find that they interfere with sound codec in phone calls i.e they make all calls garbled after I install them and also often the App will inexplicably crash after about a minute of play.

maybe it would help if you install another app for phone calls as well

1 Like

Say no more

1 Like

Thanks, will give it a go.

Should I also uninstall the stock Music player?

stock music player is built into the firmware. This app is not included in the uninstall list. In the settings of the installed programs you can try to set the interception of an action

3 Likes

I think you can’t…

This is not possible . Thanks

Ok so my headphones used to be paired and worked fantastically with my genesis, however i had another issue that could only be fixed by doing a factory reset. Now my headphones wont pair. I checked to see if i could pair on my phone and it worked, however when search for devices in the bluetooth settings, the headphones do not appear. Any ideas what i did? I was trying to avoid another factory reset since i just did one and got all my apps and settings back to the way i had them before. THanks!

Have you put your headphones back in the pairing mode? My experience is that sometimes they need to be in the pairing mode before the device will recognize them.

Yea I have actually tried pairing two ways, putting them in the charger and pulling them back out and when the lights flash green and read, searching for bluetooth devices on the watch. I also tried, per the ear bud instructions, to turn off the buds and long tap the bud for 5 seconds until the lights flash and search again. Neither of these options worked. When I first set them up all I did was pull them out of the charger and they automatically showed up on the watch. Super easy. I am just wondering if the factory reset or changing all of my settings back after the reset messed anything up.

This won’t help but I think I stuffed up my volume when I was trying to pair my buds when I was out and didn’t have the case and was trying different things like pressing for 5 seconds or more

I dont know if anything in here helps ?

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu I did try following the directions on PDF and still nothing. Its weird, I can connect them to my phone fine, but when i search for them in the bluetooth devices they dont come up as an option to connect to. I even tried disconnecting my phone from the watch and turning bluetooth off on my phone to see if that was causing an interference, but that did not work either. Before I did my last factory reset the headphones pretty much paired automatically when I took them out of the charging case.

Another factory reset should cure this

Just an FYI, factory reset did solve the issue. Working on getting all settings back to normal now. Thank you!

2 Likes

Good news that your problem is solved. :+1: