Kospet Tank M1 Pro

Hello FAWiites!

Thinking to purchase Kospet Tank M1 Pro. Anybody has ordered or is using it?. Howz the watch?. Any suggestions/ inputs are welcome.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it is not a full Android watch, and that is what this forum is about.

2 Likes

I am sorry if that is so. Will delete the post then.

2 Likes

Hi @Vishwas_Gujar I was only looking at a “Tank” the other day! @Dotsfar I didn’t realize it wasn’t a FAW…so thanks for the heads up on that mate! :+1: But being a Kospet product perhaps it is ok to discuss it on here? Have to check with @Dr_Andy_Vishnu or @G1NT0N1C about it…whats the word oh Magnificent Moderators…can we talk about Kospet’s other watches on here even if they are not FAW?
Anyway Vishwas…I liked the look of it and I am seriously thinking of getting one…but if it is not a FAW…it won’t be supported on the Forum. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Yes with 64KB of RAM, it is not an Android Watch. Not supported here.

2 Likes

Hi Eric, thanks for clearing that up mate! :+1: :+1: I thought that it might be ok to discuss it as it was a Kospet product…but no worries…plenty of other stuff to discuss…and then some! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Thanks @Doonsbury for your feedback!

1 Like

@Eric_Crochemore how do I delete this post?! or it needs an admin right?

No need to delete it- in my opinion. At least we have clarified that the Kospet Tank M1 pro is not a full android watch. This information is also useful for other members.

4 Likes