Kospet prime What is the best sports app?

I am testing the Kospet Prime for about 15 days with regard to the sporting part I cannot synchronize the 9 programs to the mobile phone .and the programs are very basic, because it is not possible to install the MI or Huawei app.

2 Likes

This by far .

Make sure you authorize heart rate in sensor section in settings

Hello,
the voice to authorize builtin heart rate sensor is not active in settings on my Prime.
some suggestions,

thank you

1 Like

Voice ? . When you install this app in settings go into special access . In body sensors section authorize this app for heart rate . It is 100% in your prime .

1 Like

hello
yes it is the option but is not active…

1 Like

Tick the box " use heart rate monitor " in the app

In the Watch settings ( not app ) authorize app to use heart rate monitor as i mentioned above

Thank you very much… its working…
Have a god day

1 Like

Success :+1::+1::+1:

Please. Does GPS work properly on this app. The Kospet GPS sucks. I’m desperate for troubleshooting that. Have you achieved to fix GPS?

1 Like

I find that odd ? The kospet gps is amazing and keeps a lock with this app .

Hello, when i select use builtin heart rate monitor, the app want i choose bluethooth or ant+ sensor. Can you help me. Thanks

1 Like

I dont fully understand . To use the watches built in heart rate monitor ( select this in my running app ) . Then in watch ( not app ) select

Settings
More
App settings
App permisions
Body sensors
Check myrunning app

Thanks

1 Like

I have made it but when i click on the heart of the app, it say “choose heart rate monitor type” Bluetooth smart or ant+

1 Like

You should go to the settings, not to the heart icon that appears in the main screen.

1 Like

I confirm that this is a very good running app. I haven’t tested all of the apps, but this app is more accurate than Strava, which is considered a top app and many professionals use it. Before buying the Prime I used my Garmin forerunner 220 watch and when I bought Prime, I turned to Strava, as it is maybe the most famous running app out there. But I was often loosing some hundreds of meters in some sessions and I thought it was Prime’s gps fault. This problem disappeared when I started to use myrunningapp. Plus it uses the heart rate sensor of the watch, plus it consumes much less battery.

2 Likes

Finally i have test in running. Work well

1 Like

My Gps works ok I mapped my run and saw the green line showing my route abd it was accurate .

1 Like