Kospet prime update

Kospect prime is supposed to update its firmware watches by wirelessly, but I dont get any update by this means: how should I update these firmware in savely way? Are these manual firmware update error-free? Is it fair an safe to run the risk of updating this watch by ourselves?

If anyone has succeded updating his kospect prime watch to the latest savely, please, let me now.

What firmware do you have now ? . You maybe are already on the latest version . If not you can flash your watch which i can guide you . Thanks

Thanks for your disposition to help. My watch firmware is: 1.5_B_20191106 and I see here there are two more: 1.6_B_20191223 and 1.7_B_20200406

And I wonder if these update could solve some issues with my watch. One of these problem is that with no reazon, the watch begins rebooting but it does not reload the system; and for it to reload I have to push many times the power button until it begins and completely load the system.

You even have the 1_8b version. A nice one.

May be it could solve your problem.

But did you tried yet a factory reset on your version?

Personally i would flash with 1.8 . Then after perform a full reset . Here is the guide to do this

Thanks

1 Like

Absolutely.

But before flashing 1_8b, It just could be interesting to see if a factory reset on 1_5b solve the bug.

1 Like

Thanks for your support, very kind of you. I will flash as soon as I make a backup of whatsapp chats.

1 Like

I have reset the watch many times. In some occasions, the watch itself has reset. Thanks a millions for your support. I will flash it as directed.

2 Likes

Hey can anyone help me please. I followed all the steps, but when I hit download it doesn’t start to flash. I updated all drivers, my phone shows connected. I also respond to the watch and put it into MTP status. I also tried without MTP. Nothing seems to work to start the download process.

Thanks,
I have a Kospet Prime

as it says in the tutorial you should place the watch on the dock after having pressed download. And the watch should be turned off when you do it

1 Like

Thanks did that and finally got it to work. You have to power off watch.

1 Like

2 days ago I tried to upgrade from 1.5 to 1.8 B and using the “Download only” option when I suddenly accidentally disconnected the Kospet Prime watch and it literally broke just when it reached 92%, then it never went off, just showing the Kospet logo, so i was in a difficult situation, i can’t go back to flash if it is not off, if i take the watch apart, the battery is hard to disconnect so i realize i was screwed. but if this happens to you the solution was very simple but hard to achieve the first time, I kept the power button and the back button pressed while rebooting and in small chance of rebooting when the screen turns black I plugged it in, got a bug In Sp Flashtool, I thought the watch had turned off but went into DFU mode, I thought it was screwed up, it was not reacting. but continuing to press the buttons again showed the restart logo, so I decided to give it one more try, but just using the power button, I put Sp Flashtool in “Format all + download”, hit the power button to restart and just sync the restart time to connect, I tried several times, but the last one connected to Sp Flashtool and started the process, although it is not recommended to do “Formal all + Download” because it literally removes everything including IMEI, WI-fi Address … etc … well, in the end nothing happened, I keep the IMEI and everything is fine, after doing a factory reset, I noticed that the watch warmed up like a frying pan, and I found it strange that in version 1.5 it didn’t , but once I left it charging, turn off and for now I notice that the battery lasts about 35 hours with wifi, bluetooth, half bright screen. with everything on and at rest, the watch is cold, nothing heats up. You only get heat when you use an application that makes memory work…well, if you screw yourself doing this type of updates, it disconnects, if the light goes off, don’t worry about how screwed up my watch has been, I found a solution, so you can try, I did it, I screwed it up and I came back to deal with “Format all + Download”, why use the other options? if the clock was screwed up, there was nothing to update hahaha, but I found a solution, and it works better than before.

1 Like

Hi. I have tried to do step by step but flash tool does not run. Even shutting down the watch or neither. Nothing happens. Pls help.

Hi. Just flashed my kospet. But it seems nothing new in this firmware

1 Like

Hi,
Normal. Generally we don’t see anything really obvious.Just bugs fixes or a better optimization.
May be, you’ll see a better battery drain, for example.