Kospet Prime Sim Card Screw

Just receive my Kospet Prime,and trying to to insert the Sim Card,apparently the screw driver didn’t turn the screw to open in it, instead it worn the screw out, know I cant open it, any advise?Thanks

1 Like

Your watch came with a spare screw, right? If so, I would try the following:
Use a tiny amount of superglue to stick the screwdriver straight onto the screw. Let the glue dry well. Then carefully loosen the screw.

3 Likes

Thanks very much,or I will ask some professional watch repair to open it, Thanks

2 Likes

That is also an option. But I’m sure they will go the same way… :wink:

2 Likes

Ok I got it open,Thanks, know how do I get my watch to connect to the internet from my phone,it connect fine when it’s the in the house?but on the street it’s not connected to my internet from the phone?

Why post Prime issues in Hope area ?

1 Like

Post moved.

2 Likes

If you have a sim card in it, why not use that for internet connection instead of trying to get it from the phone

1 Like

HI.
Maybe a stupid question,but here goes. My PRIME, which I bought on your recommendation and am extremely happy with is linked to my Mobile carrying an O2 Sim. I have also installed an extra SIM - though Vodaphone in My Prime Watch.
Watch does not recognise the SIM - is this because it is linked via bluetooth to my mobile ? Or am I just being stupid !!
Regards,
Rik

Hello Rik

1. Check that the Vodaphone sim is active in another device to confirm that the sim card is not faulty.
  2. insert the sim in the watch again and make sure that it is inserted correctly. If it still does not recognise the sim then try another active sim in the watch.
    If the watch doesn’t recognise another active sim then the watch may be faulty.
1 Like