Kospet Prime Se, wrist movement

For a few days, when I use the movement of my wrist to read the time, a padlock has appeared. If I turn it on with the button, the padlock does not appear. How can you prevent this from happening?

Turn off the unlock feature from settings.

Since I bought it, I have never used the lock. I do not attach photos and I guarantee you that at this moment the block is disabled. Then I repeat if I turn it on from the button the padlock does not appear.

Turn off the function ~ raise hand screen on ~

Disabling the feature doesn’t fix anything. I like to use the wrist motion feature.
…then, just touch the lock and it disappears.

if you use universal launchers implementation of the feature instead of the stock one, you wont see a padlock

2 Likes

That’s true with Universal Launcher it works, I don’t see the lock. But what could have happened on the stock Launcher that I personally like?

could have been a firmware update

I do not know. I did an update as soon as I received it. I didn’t notice if it happened later. It would be nice to know if other owners of this smartwatch have the same behavior.

The lock appears just as a reminder that is was woken up by the wrist gesture and not with the power button.

I don’t think it can be disabled.

3 Likes

Ok, that seems like a good explanation.

if u woke it up by your wrist it will stay up for 5 seconds to simply see time but if u want to use it then tap the screen.if the thing always switched on for 30 secs every time you rose your hand to see the time it will drain battery faster. so to fix the issue the padlock exists and there is no way to remove it.

2 Likes