Kospet Prime Heart Rate Monitor

Hi,
Happy New Year, Hope you are doing well, Banggood,Gearbest or AliExpress which is better and safer to buying from China? I have never buy from China before.Thanks

Hi
How are you doing,so I got the watch back from Kospet,takes about 3 weeks,However ,the watch still doesn’t work,it take my heart rate,but it works if I use my finger on the back of the watch,not on my wrist,lol

Sad to hear although i have no idea . What is wrong . Did they say it is not faulty ?

Actual when they receive it,the guy send me a photo and said it working, however they send me a watch,(looks like a new watch) maybe it’s not,but it’s in the new box like brand new when you buy,but I do believe the watch is ok,because if it work with my finger on it,if it didn’t work at all that’s also another story,any way very sranger

1 Like

I have heard and seen many cases wherein the Heart Rate Monitor does not work properly. Even I faced issues with my Kospet Prime. Initially it did not work for me as well. I have found a way of using it and have never faced any problems after that.
While checking your heart rate, put the watch on the inside. Check the video.

RK

1 Like

Thanks for the video greatly appreciated it but unfortunately that doesn’t work for me either only with my finger tip.lol

Then i can only confirm one thing . You died a few weeks ago and no-one has told you :+1:. Thats why you have no pulse .
Dont worry about it . You will be fine :wink:

2 Likes

LOL! (Post must be at least 10 characters)

1 Like

I dont know why it didn’t work for you coz I have tried it on plenty of cheap Chinese bands as well and it worked like a charm every time.

RK

I can’t understand either,I have more than one smart watch and the heart rate monitor on all of them work just fine,but the battery life on the other smart watch is really bad,that’s why I buy the Prime

Quick question how do I see how much steps I make using UL? only if I am using WIIWATCH I can see the step counts on PRIME

You can put a skin with steps or/and use the steps widget if you have one.

1 Like

Will u have a refund…

Kospet Prime Heart Rate Monitor doesn’t work on my wrist, there is not even a green light. After updating the wach it’s gone. You can sew in some wayHeart Rate Monitor?

Please perform a factory reset.

Tried not helps. Reflashed to different versions starting with 1.5, 1.7, 1.8, 2.0, etc. does not help. Now I have version 2.5 because at 2.6 wach do not turn on. It doesn’t matter how to update.

then it is a hardware problem. The update cannot be the cause.

1 Like

The heart rate monitor does not work very reliably. It almost never works on people with hairy arms. In some cases, shaving your arm can help.

There is not even a green light. Does Somehow it is possible to update the application Hart rate vonitor?

Have you tried a factory reset?