Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

Kospet can’t help because this watch went out of production quite a while ago now.
There is not a factory making it anymore.
KingWear stopped all 4G watch making over a year ago. It was kingwear that made this and sold it to Kospet.

six months

You might have purchased it 6 months ago but KingWear stopped making this model a year ago.
So it is not because they won’t help you, it is because they can’t.
The parts are simply not available because they are not being made anymore.

However, 6 months is still ok to contact Kospet for a replacement.

So what happened?
Did it start with a small fracture and then got much worse.?
How long did it take to get this bad?

This is strange indeed.

I wanted to clean it before selling it and that’s when I saw the damage

I see…
So it just appeared?
It is a very serious wide fracture in the case… Very strange.

Anyway, contacting Kospet is the only way to try and get a partial refund or something

can i flash my AllCall AWATCH GT 4G Android 7.1.1 3GB/32GB Smartwatch for this Kospet Prime firmware?

Of course you can. But it will destroy your watch. This is the right firmware:

2 Likes

more precisely about 1 year. before:KOSPET_PRIME_v2.1_B_20200613.7z 85

It has been working for me for 1.5 years with this :grin: KOSPET_PRIME_v2.6_B_20200908_20200908_212938

when will be update to 2.7?

This won’t happen.

1 Like

Same for me the four Horns broke one after one

I asked after-sales@kospet.com and they have no spare parts so don’t buy kospet or you suck!

"Hi friend:
I’m very sorry, but it’s not that I don’t want to send you accessories. This is because this model has been discontinued and there are no remaining accessories.

after-sales@kospet.com
After-sales Support of KOSPET
Official Shopping Mall: www.kospet.com
Official Technical Support:www.kospetsupport.com
Full Android Watch Forum Support:
Kospet Products - Full Android Watch
"

1 Like

Please be fair guys. Kospet always tries to help its customers. Many defective watches have been replaced. However, if a watch is no longer available and spare parts are no longer available, then there is nothing they can do. Please note that Kospet does not make the watches himself. Kospet is still the brand with the best customer service.

By the way: This thread is about firmware. Let us keep it cleen.

2 Likes

Spare parts for the original Prime?
It is not even made any more so no factory would have spares to sell.
For Prime 2 you might be lucky to find a third party seller on Aliexpress but not Kospet.

Kospet does not make the watch - as I have explained many times before - they order a quantity from a FACTORY that produces them and they put their brand on them.

I fail to see the point of slagging off a brand for not supplying parts for something that they have not even sold for over a year and even then, they are not producing the parts… :thinking:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Prime 2 not charging anymore at all!

Please could all this root business be in a separate thread ?

I understand your point of view @Dotsfar and I have cleaned out the posts that were not needed.
These last few posts are about recovering a Prime SE by flashing the stock firmware…
Regardless of what caused the issue, we have no problems taking about flashing firmware in the firmware thread.
Discussion regarding root is gone.
I hope this helps?
Cheers

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

No problem @Dotsfar
Always a pleasure to help :+1::+1: