Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

Hallelujah.

I’m looking forward to getting my replacement from Kospet. I really, really liked this watch.

1 Like

Good idea.

Hello after updating to version 2.6B, after a short time of use the touch screen begins to fail until it stops working completely and you can only use the power and back button you can not even turn off the phone, after many reboots I managed to turn it off and reinstall version 2.5B with the pc. Anyone else have happened ?

1 Like

That’s very strange…
I will check this because mine seems fine.

Hello, the consuption is very low with 2.6b, it’s greazt but cpu underclocking/undervolting added in the firmware ?

1 Like

Hi . Its advised you factory reset your watch after update . This will fix your problem

Latest update fixes heart rate monitor issue for dark skin

Thanks

my prime after update to 2.6B do not want start. Always restarting.

Try to flash it again. if it still doesn’t work, try to rollback to previous FW.

1 Like

how did you do it please tell me

Standard procedure according manual… only be careful … not all USB cables working…

Of course I did try many times… still only restarting … and also my heartbeat led stop working… :frowning_face:

You used the firmware upgrade option in the SP flash tool?
You have the 3+32gb Prime 1 ?

There are two versions of the watch - one has 2gb ram and 16gb storage - Kospet Prime light
The other is 3gb + 32gb - Kospet Prime.

first update i did over wifi update… was working until 2.5 then asking update to 2.6 and it was end of updating. i have not SE so 32gb… and it tooks a lot of time to update back to 2.3B over SP flash tool… later I did try again flash over wifi but same reason… so i also tried to flash 2.6B over SP tool but still same effect after flashing… only rebooting…

maybe it’s better to just let it be at 2.3B then

This is all new to me but I have to tell you I really appreciate the forum. Thank you for being available. I have an Allwatch which is the same as the Prime. Can I install the Prime firmware update safely and if so how should I do it?

Do you have the original firmware for your watch?
If you have this then you can flash the Prime firmware using “Download only” mode in the flash tool and then factory reset.

If you have problems you can flash back to the original firmware.

Should be ok :+1:

Hi, kopset prime se has just got the 1.6b update… And i have downloaded it… But i dont know where it is stored… Would you teache me how to pull the ota update to share here?

You don’t need to, the admins get it directly from Kospet and will share it :ok_hand:

1 Like

Go to Settings/About and check the current firmware post. It should reflect the update.

Thanks, and can I just email the admin for this latest September 1.6b update?

Because i cannot find it anywhere, in the root folder, update, download, even android/*ota