Kospet Prime - Find my device

Hi,
I have a question about the app find my phone.
I have installed this app on my watch. I can find my phone with it, but if i try to locate my watch with this app, I can not see the watch on the device list.
Is there a settings what i have to do?
Thank you!

Which app specifically are you referring to, there are many in PS. Example app by “Family Safety Production.”
Usually GPS is necessary to work. Do you have the GPS on and active on your watch? Are you sure it is working by opening “Maps” or some other app to see that it is physically working?

I use the Find device from Google.
I use it by many devices of me, and it works fine. This is the first time wher it do not work well. :frowning:

I have never used this app before I just loaded the app on my phone and activated it. I almost immediately located two of my other devices that were not on but had been on and connected a few days ago. My smartwatch, Lem10 came up but it did not initially locate it. So I turned GPS on and once I had a fix it located my watch and connected. When I lost the GPS signal, i’m indoors, it dropped off. The same way when I turned the GPS off on my tablet it lost connection. I am still in a learning process but will install it on my watch next. But would think you would not need it to find the device it is installed on since if you can’t find the device you don’t have it to use? There also is a find your device feature on your watch but mine says it requires WW2 to work. I don’t use WW2.

Update: I went outside and required a GPS fix on my watch and the device was found again on my phone. When I turned off the GPS off the device was lost. So it is obviously GPS dependent.

The problem is that the watch is not listed at the devices list. This program has been worked with other phones and watches.
It seems to be a settings. But I do not know what exactly :frowning:

My watch was not “listed” either, unlike icons that showed for my tablet, samsung and other Phone. However there was a blank rectangular block in the left corner. I clicked on it and there was my watch. It just didn’t show up as one. But all the location information was then displayed about the watch.
I have never used this app because I use “Tile” for a location finder for all my devices. I don’t think Tile will work with the watch though. I downloaded and installed the app but it won’t open. Not compatible??

Update: I installed the app on my Lem 10. My watch is available in the app but doesn’t display with an icon like my other devices. It is the same blank rectangular box in the left corner, that also displays on my phone. With the GPS off on my watch but active on my Phone, if I select the phone, it shows my phone location, on the watch.
So as far as I’m concerned it is working as I would need it to. My watch location displays on my phone and my phone’s(both) and tablet display on my watch. If I lose my watch I don’t need to see the watch’s location on the watch, it is lost. I do need it to display on my other devices, which it does. Also it is highly unlikely that, if I lost my watch, the GPS would be on, since I only have it on when actually using it to conserve battery. Unlike my phone which I keep GPS on most of the time. So the app, on my watch, would only be needed to primarily find my phone, GPS always on, should I misplace it. I would normally use the phone, to my to find any other devices, if active.
Since I rarely take off my watch away from home, I view the possibility of actually losing it as very remote.
Aside: I just read this in the app help.
To make sure your device can be found the device must:
Be turned on
Be signed in to a Google Account
Be connected to mobile data or Wi-fi
Be visible on Google play
Have location turned on
Have find my device turned on
Which just further re-enforces the point that this app would not be very effective at locating a misplaced watch since it is unlikely you just happen to lose it with all these requirements met. The app would only reflect the last location when all these conditions were met.