Kospet Prime battery

Is there a reason why a Kospet Prime battery goes to zero charge in just a moment??

You really must give more detail ? The battery on this watch is great . A few tips

Factory reset before first use and after firmware update

Use wifi and gps only when you need it

Switch from 4g to 3g in settings

Raise to wake uses battery

Turn off google sync ( or not )

2 Likes

I don’t know anything special. I just had it on, the battery was at 65% and, after probably one hour, I raised my hand and nothing happened. Then I realised that battery had gone empty. Had happened twice to me.

1 Like

Okay . Check for updates and try a factory reset . Charge fully while turned off and start again . Let me know

Something has occurred to me: if my wrist get wet, could it provoque a “short circuit” by connecting the charging negative and positive dots through water??? And thus depleting the battery?

Possibly but i’m more concerned as to how wet you have got the watch ?

1 Like

So why do we need to switch to 3g, turn wifi ,gps on only when needed, avoid using raise to wake if the battery on this watch is “great”?!

Well, I also avoid unnecessary waste of energy with my smartphone so that I can get through a 24-hour day in an emergency. And the battery of my smartphone is also excellent. I don’t see any contradiction here. I’ve also used the Kospet Prime 2 as a standalone a few times. It is the first smartwatch that has lasted a full day.

2 Likes

I give up . Buy a phone and not a smartwatch :+1:

1 Like

I already have a flagship phone.I need a very capable full android smartwatch to replace my phone when needed rather than a toyish android 10 watch!

Hopefully kospet will make something better in the near future!.

My kospet prime started to drain with bluetooth on. I’m losing half the battery with 6 hours of nothing on it except bluetooth on with nothing connected to it.

I will test 1 or 2 more days. Then I will be forced to do a reset.

1 Like

Are you talking about Prime or Prime 2 ? Thanks . If i remember right you have both

kospet prime1 draining.

kospet prime 2 is working as inteded.

I think the drain is the built-in assistant app in the watch using the bluetooth to connect to wiiwatch on the phone. (sorry for the convoluted sentence)

2 Likes

Fair enough . Reset should fix it . Hopefully :+1:

1 Like

This smartwatch is really excellent in every way. What do you expect? A nuclear cell with a term of 100 years? Don’t you feel ridiculous trying to judge a smartwatch that you’ve never tested before ???

2 Likes

This is a Kospet Prime thread with android 7.1.1 . Not Prime 2 with A10 . Neither are toy-ish and both will easily last a good day . Read this forum and you will see that

I am talking of Prime 1

Thanks for the opinion but I only turn Bt on for a moment at nights, just to update Wiiwatch app in my phone.

1 Like

Well. I have read all the inputs, and I can tell for sure that I have tested my watch with no bluetooth, Wifi, low screen brightness, and got 2 Full days of battery. Mi problem was circunstancial, and I did not get the watch wet, but my sweat and few splashes from the dishwasher.

1 Like

Bottom line,these watches are not meant to completly replace phones. Phones are MILES better. Buy this if for example you go out for shopping or best case cycling and want to receive calls, play bluetooth music n play games like subway surfers on the way and be able to leave your phone at home. The battery sucks i admit. What do you expect from a damn phone compressed with a watch battery and no ventilation?. I like these cuz i can walk safely outside and not worry about my flagship device and also take calls on the go while cycling. THE END.

2 Likes