Kospet Prime 2 watch face download issue

Hey guys,

When the Prime 2 went on presale in October, I actually bought two of them. I wanted a backup in case I experienced any problems with one and based on a bad experience with a previous standalone watch maker, whose watch I had problems with only to discover the horrendous cost of sending the watch from the USA to China (guess anywhere outside China is expensive really) for repair or replacement, I felt a 2nd one would justify the risk. I wasn’t expecting the same experience but I also wasn’t anticipating any help from Kospet either. Their willingness to help is amazing to say the least.

Anywhoo. I’m in the process of re-establishing all the Apps, music… etc but I’ve run into a problem with downloading watch faces from FAW. With the watch that’s going back to Kospet, all I had to do was click on the link provided and the download, unzip and install would happen automatically. It was that simple. However, it’s not that seamless with the 2nd watch I’ve just opened. Pressing the link causes a download sub-screen to pop up, after which another one pops up that says “open” which in turn takes me to Google Drive but from there, I can’t get the file to unzip.

Any ideas on how to make it like the first watch in that aspect.

Anthony

maybe you had clockskin transfer installed on the first one, and some other browser maybe

2 Likes

Thanks. I totally spaced on that app. Its installed now and seems to work as I’m use to.

2 Likes

Ah, the ole @noidremained …he sits in a corner of the Forum all day long…with that vacant stare upon his face :woozy_face:, then someone asks a question and (And no one here knows how he does it! :crazy_face: :laughing:) all of a sudden he’ll come up with the answer that helps solve their problems…then he goes back to happily listening to @Gazman God awful puns! Seriously noidremained it’s a pleasure watching you helping other members out mate! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes