Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

Thanks for answer Pablo. More than 250€ is too expensive for me, so I pass.

1 Like

Yep, that’s very expensive.

250€? The AliExpress one is showing as AUD317 before coupon (also before GST), so shouldn’t it be more like 170€?

But no problem with AliExpress?

Or I don’t know which coupons or codes to use… The ones I can see are 10€ vendor coupon and 3€ as it is a purchase of more than 99€.

" € 254,92

€ 509,84

-50%

Prix TTC

-€ 10,00 Coupon vendeur"

Have fun reading the “regular” price of 509€ :smiley:

I thought I already said Lokmat is ok?
Its up to you.
It’s not even in production anymore.
I was trying to help.
I’ll clean up the thread now.

2 Likes

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression, I do really appreciate your assistance. I’ve actually spent 2-3 weeks reading through this forum and others more related to the specific apps I want to use so that I don’t ask questions that have already been answered and make a nuisance of myself. Sometimes it’s difficult to follow which post is in response to which, and I think that is why I was getting confused.

2 Likes

No worries - and thanks for the explanation :+1:

I ordered the watch and then the following day received the half-expected message that the watch wasn’t available and was offered an APPLLP 4 Pro with Android 11. I passed on the offer because I really need the bigger screen and battery, plus there’s no Android 11 FAW firmware. Given my use case involves monitoring and controlling medical devices 24/7, it just wasn’t going to suit. I’ve bought a small screen Android 10 phone instead that will fit in the Lycra jogging belt that I use to hold my insulin pump - not as convenient as W watch but noy too bad.

I’ll keep an eye on the Android watch market to see what comes along because I really like the watch idea. Now is just not the right time, unfortunately. Hopefully I’ll be back here at some point.

1 Like

Edit

So it is no longer available?
As I thought…?
I will see what I can find for you @antman
It may be possible for me to find one for you but I can’t be sure yet.

1 Like

Thanks Pablo but, for now, I have ordered a phone and the watch will have to wait. I don’t think I could get both past the Financial Controller. :wink:

3 Likes

lol, I understand :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Where I can order cable for prime 2?

4 Likes

Maybe buy from ali for 7$? :grin:

If you know where to buy it, why bother the admins?

5 Likes

Good point. Why bother anyone here in this case?

1 Like

I MEAis it worth to buy from alternate site not from retail?

My thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Guys why they stoped producing Prime 2?
Tried to order charger they said Prime 2 no longer producing so there is no cable :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: