Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

Ok I understand better thank you for your very quick response. :+1:

Any word on availability? I was told itā€™s being restocked but that doesnā€™t make any sense. Itā€™s barely the 26th in China and I seriously doubt it sold out in minutes. What does restocking mean?

There is a slight delay but the stock will arrive at Banggood in the next few days.
So just keep checking the Banggood site.
Just remember, we donā€™t have anything to do with sales.

6 Likes

Thanks Pablo.

Iā€™m aware Discourse isnā€™t involved in sales but Iā€™m pretty confident thereā€™s enough of a relationship there that some information makes itā€™s way back to you. Well, that, and Iā€™m pretty sure you know someone, who knowā€™s someone, who knows someoneā€¦lol.

The ultimate letdown today!!!

We live to fight another day!

Yes, you are correct and that is why I posted a screen shot earlier in the thread of me asking the CEO of Kospet when the due date is.
It was the 26th but it will probably be the 27th - 29th depending on production.

$179 - only around 40 pieces at the moment @Cigarcia So it ended up 26th after all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is an unexpected bonus and went on sale at 2pm in China - just over 3 hours agoā€¦

After this first 50 are gone the price will revert to $199

On 11.11 there will be another sale on official Kospet store

Yep - get them fast if you want the $179 price as thatā€™s only good for the first 50 pieces.

I just ordered since my girlfriend is buying it for me as a gift for an upcoming gift date. But I messed up as I got in a hurry and ordered by the slower shipping which is only a 5 cent difference ! For 5 cents more I could have had it about twice as fast. So I did what any watchaholic would do for a watch like this and ordered a second one with the faster shipping. Iā€™ll be selling the slower shipped one once I get it as I canā€™t really afford this myself right now. TG for a great GF.

2 Likes

Awesome - dƩjƠ vu
Sounds just like what I said :rofl: :rofl:

Good tip about postage though :+1:

1 Like

From the time I ordered the first one until I ordered the second one wasnā€™t but a few minutes and I suspect at the rate they are going that those first 50 will be gone within the next hour so just wanting to let anyone on here right now know to grab it fast if anyone is here 'cause I donā€™t think it will be long at all before the price jumps.
I actually got up early today just to see if they might be available at 12:01 AM on the 26th but have been watching every few minutes nearly all day. I got on their site at 1:01 AM here which was the 2PM there and started my order. By the time I was done with that first one it looked like they had already sold about 10 of them judging from the sales bar graph.

1 Like

Yes, they sold 10 before I could post it

1 Like

29 sold now - one is mine :smiley:
@pablo11 do we know when they get stock so they can ship them or do they have these 50 already ?

1 Like

They have these in stock and can ship them, :+1:

Just got one!

1 Like

This just a pre-order, no stock at the moment at Bangood, In stock on November.

Are you joking?
Even after I just posted the comms from the CEO of Kospet?
Seriously?

4 Likes

Yes, but button says Pre Order, therefore my questionā€¦
But shipping was calculated as if shipped todayā€¦

Just ignore it.
Iā€™m not going to lie about something like that FFS !!

1 Like

So stock will be posted out this week.

2 Likes