Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

It’s good news that this is fixed too bad that on the commercial video we see the image upside down, it may scare some people.

he’s in China, as the maps showed chinese writing

Yes they hired a guy and shot the video in Shenzhen…

1 Like

Cool! It makes sense :slight_smile: Nice video, the watch looks absolute big and beautiful. I think people might smile at the size of this watch but I’m sure with time we will all be used to large/huge watches. Just like with phones. First iPhone was considered huge at launch!

Evolution baby

4 Likes

They went all out trying to get a good result when the firmware was not even ready yet…lol

2 Likes

enthusiasm lol. tbf they were just about to release it so I assume they had no choice

1 Like

Exactly right…
It’s like the YouTube reviews…
Desperately trying to get the firmware ready for the grand release…

1 Like

Me if I do a review on YouTube of this smartwatch the first thing I will show is that the camera films right side up :slight_smile:

Anyway we all know that when a new smartwatch comes out on the market there are always small bugs at the beginning which are quickly resolved by your reactivity and by ota.

4 Likes

Exactly right :+1:

1 Like

Does anyone know if the Prime 2 camera takes pictures and videos horizontally or vertically? So far I think all smartwatches take videos and photos vertically - except Omate Truesmart. Switching to Android 10 might be a good time to finally get the camera to work horizontally, something that has been demanded on quite a few occasions.

Wait for the reviews and the first production firmware.
Speculation is ridiculous.
It’s not going to be long now

3 Likes

The millennial generation prefers vertical videos and what I notice is that my audience on youtube who watch my full android smartwatch videos is overwhelmingly millennials.

1 Like

is it comes with a new method of charging or deferent type of charger?
my life’s problem with prime was the charger and the camera position,
now camera is fixed, what about charging?

Wireless charging was canceled at the last second as it caused antenna issues. That’s why everything stays the same when loading (for the time being).

2 Likes

It’s using the 4 pin magnetic charger cable like on the LEM12, but they intend to add wireless charging in the future.

Says is it will be available on the 26th. Is that China 26th or USA 26th? I’m in the USA and they are 15 hours ahead of Oregon. If it’s China 26th, that puts it at 9 am Sunday on the 25th here.

I would assume that the Chinese time is meant. And not European summer time. Or the time in Moscow. Or something else…:wink:

3 Likes

You’re wisdom proceeds you my friend. :wink:

From today it’s winter time in Europe (France) hahaha.:joy:

You say the charge is canceled for the moment.

Does that mean that there is still the wireless charging system inside the watch and that it’s not activated at the moment or inside there is no Nothing at all ?

It was removed because the component intended for it caused malfunctions even without charging the watch). Another module would work, but the time was too short for series production.

3 Likes