Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

another thing i have noticed please correct me if iam wrong but there is more battery drain on an airplane mode than using the watch with a sim card (data off_wifi off_bluetotth poff) making phone calls and receiving text messages.if this is happening is there a trick to eleminate the battery drain on an airplane mode? it lost 5percent battery in a 2 hour stanby mode .

Your watch may be trying to connect to wiiwatch still using more battery in the process, that is why @G1NT0N1C asked you to do a factory reset

1 Like

I have already done that

Hi all

I have just received my Prime 2 direct from Kospet and it has Firmware 1.5 on it

but for some reason the latest download is 1.4 ?

So not sure why its not been made available for download

Be patient . A OTA update may be coming but not certain . Thanks

1 Like

I really like the ambiguity in your reply ^^
:rofl:

1 Like

Here is the Version but its still from 2020 which is why im surprised its not released as yet
And also would be good to see what changes there are

2 Likes

Geeze10 days later still no reply. Hate to think how long the process would be taking in the slow lane. Email re-sent and copied you in to see if that makes a difference.

1 Like

I believe they have replied?
I think I saw an email about this?

1 Like

By the way everyone,
Kospet Aliexpress store is having a sale for the Prime 2 at the moment.
If anyone is interested…

4 Likes

Yes thank you Pablo for your help. I am very busy at present so will almost certainly not get it away to them for another couple of days. I’m a retard when it comes to sorting out stuff like the swap back to either my original prime (limited by screen size) or my Lemfo Lem x (whatever its called) with its flat tyre (limited by battery) so it will have to wait until I can stop and think about it enough to do it. Gotta get all the incriminating subversive radical dissident master plans off the damn watch too.

1 Like

Hmmm! Maybe I should buy anot… Nah!

2 Likes

Ha ha ha
You will get your replacement… Don’t worry :grin:

1 Like

It’s not released yet because it is still a work in progress.
So I will not publish it because Kospet is not making an OTA for that version.
Cheers.

1 Like

Well I just posted my Prime 2 back to get it’s non working power button sorted. :slightly_smiling_face: US$80 for track and trace from NZ :unamused:. Glad it wasn’t a $80 watch

1 Like

hi, sent my prime 2 back as well…did not charge anymore…65€ shippingcosts from Belgium…refunded in full the next day thru paypall with the message my new prime 2 will be sent next week…so far so good…extra thanx to pablo11 for the help…will keep everyone posted when the watch arrives

1 Like

I cannot express how impressed I am with Kospet.
I had some discussions with them about how difficult it is for customers who buy these products to have confidence in their ability to get help with hardware problems.

For many years now it has always been a case of “we will help if you return the watch”
Or simply no response.

The cost of the return basically made it impossible for people to cope with it and so a fear of buying these devices was somewhat justified and very real.

Kospet is the first and only company that has accepted this and are actively doing something about it.

I say Kudos to them.!!
Quality products
Quality aftercare.

Done…!!

Excellent work Kospet :+1::+1:

7 Likes

I told you to ask them to compensate your postage costs.

You need to give them the receipt of the postage and the tracking number and your PayPal details.

You must have PayPal because they cannot use their bank to transact outside of China.

Are they refunding your postage costs?

Just remember that they are on a public holiday at the moment and so may be late responding…

I am happy to help you with this.

1 Like

Agreed . Awesome :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks. Will do. The shipping cost was a shock but on reflection, the watch cost less than half of what it is potentially worth.

2 Likes