Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

Body has to be ABS otherwise antenna would have to be in the strap…
It has been this way for a long time now.

1 Like

No problem. Thanks for the heads up.

well, the Prime’s body is also made of ABS. And we are not aware of a single case of material fatigue. The problems of some other models are rather poorly placed holes and poor material quality of the screws themselves.

3 Likes

When I see all the other smartwatches with MT6762 P22 processor that are going to release the Kospet Prime 2 is the best compared to other.

Its better big screen, better big battery and 13mp rotating camera with auto focus.
Also the sim card we will be able to insert it on the side with a small tool like on smartphones.

The other smartwatches coming out in the market are more or less old smartwatches with just a new P22 processor.

The only innovator is the Kospet Prime 2.
It’s going to be the biggest sale of the end of the year for sure.

6 Likes

Yes it is awesome in my opinion.
I have been testing it for 2 weeks now and it is a serious piece of hardware :+1::+1:
It’s still waiting for prod firmware and is an engineering sample…but generally speaking - I love it

7 Likes

Hope the build quality is good like the first Kospet Prime even though I think it’s not the same factory making it?

How is your experience with the battery?

2 Likes

It doesn’t make much difference what it is like really because it is not the same as the final product…
But it’s pretty good.

2 Likes

Hello Pablo, when you rotate the camera does the software also rotate the picture on the screen or is it manual?

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: A new watch is needed, after the summer… What to buy now?

The firmware is still in development.

1 Like

Ok thank you I understand.

I believe the watch assistant on phone wouldn’t be the previous version of wiiwatch 2

she has a 26mm strap?
the watch case and in plastic?

The strap is what you need for a 2 inch screen.
Unless you have not noticed - all watches with removable straps are made from high impact ABS plastics and have been for the last 2 years…

1 Like

thanks for the reply
I just wanted to know if the bracelet is 26 mm, yes the bracelet has been removable for years .
the watch case and in plastic ?

Yes the strap is 26mm.
You do understand that this device has a 2 inch (60 mm) screen right?
A smaller strap would just not work…

Again - yes, all watches with removable straps are made from high impact ABS plastics and have been for the last 2 years.

1 Like

If any metal was used to manufacture the body or bezel, it would mean that antennas would have to be in the straps and therefore they cannot be changed.

Using metal in the construction causes considerable signal interference to any signals. If the antenna is internal.

80% of customers require removable straps. So internal antennas have been used now for a very long time.
So there has been no watches with metal bodies and removable straps for years.

2 Likes

I have been reading the watch specs for a while. I know the size of the screen, yes is normal big strap, I just wanted to know if the strap has the size 26mm, oui le bracelet et a mixture de plastic.

very well explained thank you