Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

Yes, it’s comfortable, it’s not too heavy for the size. The only problem, I keep banging it into things. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

US, California.

Thanks. Ok, mine didn’t even get to it’s first tracking point in Europe yet…

Looking forward to first full video review

@jackt, congratulations! Did yours ship from New Jersey? Banggood apparently has someone in New Jersey that receives them and then ships out by USPS. Just wondering if yours came from there or maybe West coast port. I think I was one of the first 10 buyers and so far I just see shipping label created but nothing has been accepted at USPS.

Maybe put some baby bumpers on it so you don’t bang it up :wink:

1 Like

That’s a good problem to have!

I see mine has arrived in the U.S. and is now on it’s way via USPS. It seems they have gotten some out earlier than the Nov. 9th posted earlier. Yeah! Thanks to Kospet and Banggood for getting them out fast! :beers:

Can u please upload some photos taken with it, I would like to compare it with smartphones shots, if you can take same photo with both smartphone and kospet that would be cool.

1 Like

Still “processing”…grrrrr!

Don’t be alarmed by the delays, if there are any.
It is just a matter of production capacity during difficult times.
Be assured that you will get them as soon as they are available.

3 Likes

Looks great. If it’s like the Prime but with a bigger screen it will be unbeatable!

Will be interesting to see the actual quality of the photos it takes, but you will anyways be able to brag about it having more megapixels than any iphone camera

1 Like

My Prime 2 reached it’s first destination in Europe :ok_hand:

1 Like

Track Order:

refresh tracking… (…)(…)(…)

Packet lost !

Delivery failed

2020-11-03 03:47

Delivering

Accepted by Last Mile Carrier

2020-10-30 03:30

Arrived at destination country

2020-10-28 23:07

Departed country of origin

2020-10-28 03:39

Shipment accepted by airline

2020-10-28 03:39

Shipment left country of origin warehouse

2020-10-27 12:16

Shipment at country of origin warehouse

2020-10-27 11:46

:rofl:

fiocco . you have buy aliexpress ?

Lost :flushed:
Really ?

Yes on Aliexpress so don’t buy on it at the moment and also DMG20 (LEMFO LEM10 like) 3G+32G in black color not received it too, thx Jesus!

Here is a link to some pictures. I’ll try and take more during the day with full light.

4 Likes

Better than Prime 1, but far from Smartphone quality.

3 Likes

Still has the white haze on all the images. They need to up the black a little. I’ll edit some and post.

1 Like