Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

I hope I was clear enough this time, I really didn’t think my original posts were so confusing!

To get all of you relaxed after all that stress I give you the full screen copies of the .watch watchface I created and that is still running smoothly on UL 3.4.2 clean started :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwj4kjfrr3jopp5/Screenshot_20201201-140431.png?dl=0

Tit… Tit… Tit…

Sorry but I don’t have the song from this songfriend!

3 Likes

Yes I do have the SMS app icon. It was just the ‘Messages’ or messaging that was missing which I believe is also text messaging but using MMS. You can see ‘Messaging’ in the Package name viewer but there was not icon to access it however I’ve got that covered now but still no blocker. I’ll check out ‘Drupe’ that StormChild mentioned. I’m currently using SIM Blocker to block calls not in my Contacts list and it works fine for that.

That is nice it shows names. Were you aware the built in launcher can be shifted to show 3 apps wide like that? Just holding down on the screen when you have the apps showing gives you 4 choices of how they are arranged.

I may have been wrong about the Battery saver in the Optimization being off and getting better results. I left it off last night after doing the broom clean and close all tasks but lost 8% in 8 hours. The last few nights it has been losing only 0% to 1%. I’ll keep trying with it on and off to confirm.

1 Like

It would be great if there was a 5th choice - “3 apps wide” with the app’s name underneath.

The built in icons on their own are kinda drab.

1 Like

If you need some more details for your battery monitoring, you can use:

adb bugreport

The resulting file can be uploaded here.

Edit:
The needed android tools can be found here.

1 Like

Yes, I know but we can’t even reorder the apps or at least have a group of favorite apps nor create groups of apps.

On my Ticwatch C2, Android Wear, you can push your favorite apps to the top of the applist.
It’s very simple, very easy and very efficient!

I prefer the liberty to reorder everything and creating groups or collections of apps as I see fit but the Wear way is a good compromise that could be implemented in UL…

will live wallpapers work? I’d like to have full watchmaker support this way.

I wish I could tell you, but I still only have the old engineering sample built in August :joy:
I have no idea when I will get the latest one…

1 Like

it IS already implemented in UL… hold an icon and check the box @pablo11 gotcha thanks

1 Like

This is the exact same messenger issue I posted about a week ago. No app icon (other than the standard SMS icon) but “Messenger” opens up when I receive photos or html content (but too big for screen as you noted and no way to open those messages once closed.) It happens to texts that people send in response to a text string already going in the SMS app. Lost forever one closed lol. Will have to try that setting change in Apps enhancements and see if it makes all the messenger buttons available next time it opens so I can explore some.

I transferred all my faces from prime 1 clock skin folder to prime 2 clockskin folder andthey pretty much all work ok. Even the surfer motion face. Though all but one of the touch control faces don’t link to the apps.

There’s a watchmaker thread with a tweaked version of the apk. You can try it.

3 Likes

Arghhhh…

Welldone !
Is it a recent feature or did I miss this for a long time?

Ah I see.
That is mms.
Their custom made app is not really good enough for production use in my opinion.

That’s why I suggest using Google messages instead

Firmware added to the top post

4 Likes

years been like that.

yeah I’ve created a watchface with scrolling dynamic text and other features including skin change with wm transitions and made it work using that wearOS converted apk. unfortunately weather, calendar and other important things are missing.

2 Likes
4 Likes