Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

If only it were that easy. I use an A phone and I don’t mean Android. :rage::person_facepalming:t2:

Yes, it’s that simple
The WiiWatch software is also available for the iPhone.

1 Like

By the way

2 Likes

Thank you for that Pablo.

It’s been a while. Hope all is well in your end.

@Cigarcia No, it’s not alright.
Hence my absence from the forum for extended periods of time.
Thanks for asking though.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: FAW release candidate v1.3

Hi Guys,

I set the lock screen PIN due it required it for Google Password autofill.

But now I can’t even find it where to change it/turn it off.

It bothers me a lot and I am unhappy with the PIN lock screen style.

Please help me giving a hint, how do I turn it off.

Thanks,Martin

Hi . You will have to flash the firmware if you have locked the device .

Read this

Make sure you select firmware upgrade in flash tools

Latest firmware

Hey Guys :slight_smile:

Thanks for this FAW release! I installed it on my PRIME 2 (and did the hardreset) and I love this simple way of flashing, the increased speed as well as the removing of all the bloatware and the increased accessebility of the installable Apps! :heart:
I got my KLWP+novalauncher+tasker up and running waaay easier than on the stock rom i had before and i have the impression, that it even runs smoother now than it did before :heart_eyes:

The only problem I have since installing the new firmware: the watch has turned itself off now on multiple days as if the battery where empty, but last time i checked, it had more than 60%, which means in my case, that i normally still have one full day of usage left before the need of a recharge. Then, when i charged it some seconds, the animation was red as if it was empty, then turned to the normal charging animation and when I turned the watch on it still was on 60some %… :neutral_face:
On friday morning i went to work with the watch just to discover at work, that the watch had turned itself off again as described. The problem now is, that even if i want to charge it up, it doesn’t react in any whay… I’ll try to leave it some days and then try to charge it again via Computer USB recommended above. Until now I just charged it with 3rd party chargers (but original cable as far as I know…).
I don’t know if the issue was caused by the FAW, but the months before on stock ROM (the apps i used where mostly the same) i didn’t have this problem.

I know the risks of flashing custom firmware, and I absolutely love this release, but wanted to share my issue, maybe it will help someone or maybe someone has any Idea, how i might get the watch working again :slight_smile:
Does the watch have any hidden reset button i could use?

thanks for Your help, sorry for any bad english and kind regards from Germany! May the Lord Jesus Christ bless You all :heart:

1 Like

Flash back to stock firmware using the Firmware Upgrade option in the flash tool.
Observe the behaviour of your watch for a few days at least.
My guess is that it will be the same.

Have you used a mobile phone charger to charge your watch in the past?
If yes, which charger was it?
I’m asking because a lot of modern phone chargers are “Fast” chargers designed to be used with mobile phones that can use fast charging.
Unfortunately, if you use these chargers on these watches, they can damage the power circuit because they are not designed for the higher output of the charger.

If this has happened then you should return the watch after flashing the stock firmware and testing it.
However, if you have had the watch for a long time it is unlikely that they will accept it as a warranty return.

PS, I appreciate your beliefs but please keep religion out of your posts.
Just keep it neutral please.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Moved this here because it has nothing to do with FAW firmware.
It is the result of one of the following:
a) using a charging cable from a different device.
b) using a Fast Charge phone charger
c) a bad battery.

Please flash stock firmware and read up on how to do it properly.
You can still flash with no battery power but you will need research this. It is not difficult.
Cheers

Thank You very much for Your fast reply!

I guess, that i don’t have any warranty, because i bought the watch secondhand and don’t have the original bill. That’s true, i think it is one of these “fast” chargers i’m using…

Well, i’ll have to see, if i can get the device running again. If i do, hopefully i can stick to the FAW-firmware. Thank You again for Your work, Your time and Your help!

1 Like

I was just wondering, do the cameras usually show highlight blues, my camera has a bluep icture, is that normal?

Try a different camera app to test it and what firmware are you using?

2 Likes

dmine stoped charging they are going to send me an optimus2 and for the2.1 inch ill get the lock mat

@Freddie_Thomas_Jr
Let us know how you get on please.
Most stock of the Lokmat APPLLP Pro (2.1" Prime 2) is gone and seems to be hard to find…

2 Likes

waiting on my optimus2

kospet is dendingnmetheoptimus2 for the bad prime2

Ok thanks.
That makes sense because as far as I know it is not possible to get Prime 2 or APPLLP Pro anymore.

There are similar “copies” but they are terrible.

Optimus 2 is a good watch though :+1:

Hi Pablo,

Are you saying that all of the Prime 2s/APPLLP Pros advertised on AliExpress, Amazon, etc. are copies and should be avoided? I hope that I’m misinterpreting this because I’m really hoping to order one in the next couple of days to run my insulin pumping rig.

1 Like

Thanks PAblo,

Here’s one on the Lokmat store on AliExpress, so I assume that it’s legit:

Lokmat APPLLP PRO Smart Watch Android 10.7 Full Round Touch Screen Rotatable HD Camera Video Calls SmartWatches 1600mAH Battery

And here’s one from an Ali Baba supplier who sells single units:

4G 2.1 Inch Screen Smart Watch Android 10.0 4GB 64GB 13MP Camera 480*480 Resolution 1600mah Battery Smartwatch Men

I could save a few $$ if this one is okay.