Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

@1amadeus thank you for the information it’s nice

I had the same problem…
Then I unchecked the option that “optimizes” the square view for the apps.

Now I don’t have the problem anymore.

Does kp2 comes with two screen protectors(one preinstalled and another one with the catalogue)?

Whats the average free ram after startup?

yes, it did with mine at least

for me it says I have an average ram usage of 41%

1 Like

So after removing the sticker that came installed and said “please peel off this mask after application completed” an actual screen protector is left on the screen?

I know its a newb question but i dont have the watch yet:)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

Yes, that is only a thin plastic film, protecting the protector :wink:

2 Likes

Is there a full list somewhere showing sensors supported by Kp2

I posted the full article about 5 posts up

alps_PRIME2.pdf (55.1 KB)

1 Like

I could only find accelerometer on page 1 of the attached file.
Couldnt find the standard device info hw sensors list with accelerometer,light,gyroscope,magnetometer…etc.
I know kp2 may not support all sensors but wanted to know the supported ones beside accelerometer.

Hi, a YouTube video was recently poster about Kospet Prime 2. I noticed that when he activates the square mode, the corners are not cut. How did he do it? Could I upload the video or a screenshot for you to see?

1 Like

@Kospetp2 sure you can link it here.
It is possible to do this but the fact is that it purely cosmetic.
If all menu content is accessible then the purpose is served.
Where did you see this and are you having issues accessing something because it is not a full square?
Thanks.

2 Likes

I can’t tell from the video what he is doing because I only see a very brief flash of a square screen and I can’t understand a word that he’s saying…
I’m not being rude, but I don’t know what to say?

No problem, I was just curious to see how it could be set. He opens the PlayStore, Fortnite and YouTube and the corners are not cut. Thanks anyway.

Yes this is possible, but it makes the square far too small in my opinion…

However, if it can be set in a simple way, in my opinion it can be very useful.

1 Like

Well, to put it simply - no it can’t because all apps thet need to be scaled down to fit the round screen are affected.

So it will be left as it is and as I said before, it is to serve a purpose and not so that it looks like a nice neat little square :grin:

But it is possible that I have misunderstood your reply… If so I apologise :+1:

1 Like

Although the setting is for all applications, in my opinion they are seen smaller but the options are seen better. Thanks always for your availability.

1 Like

You will understand better when you get the newer firmware.
In a little while.
Have faith :+1: