Kospet prime 2 internet battery drain

Greetings people
Need information about WIFI and LTE battery drain which 1 drain more battery WIFI or LTE?
Sometimes my phone dies fast so I use this watch so wonder to know which 1 is more prefered to use for a long time Wifi or LTE
And 1 more thing is there any way to change sensor settings? Cause while typing with this watch is really uncomfortable. For example, when I want to send a message with Viber I try to tap on the <> button it doesn’t work than I tap a little upper than it should be it works.
P.S soz for grammar

One thing to consider is the signal strength. I myself have a very weak mobile signal where I live, so my watch drains quite fast when trying to connect the whole day. Also it is said that setting the mobile signal to 3G preferred will help.

On the other hand, if your WiFi very weak, your phone may struggle in the same way.

I have enabled voice over Wi-fi, to rest assured I can take calls at home, and when you do that you can even switch off the mobile signal while home or other WiFi.

That said, I actually never had this problem with Prime 2, but I know it from Prime 1.

If both signal are strong which 1 takes less energy?

I never had that situation, I can’t help.

Wifi always a bigger drain :+1:

2 Likes

Why don’t you check it out?

2 Likes