Kospet prime 2 charging issue

I appologize for the dirt.

Guys is there any chance to replace this part :sweat::sweat::sweat:

This would require skill providing you can find the exact part which would be difficult

Read this

1 Like

I am using this watch 4 years(((

The only real source for spare parts for these watches is Aliexpress. However, I’m afraid you won’t have any luck in this case.
You could ask a smartphone repair shop if they can help you. A skilled DIYer might be able to improvise something.

2 Likes

Are any model like app llp max but would be possible to root?

Says email invalid

Surely you dont think you can return it ? I was showing you this is not a easy task

2 Likes

That damage is certainly not normal either.
Looks like the current has been too high due to either a really bad connection because of sweat, or leaving it charging on a high current charger for way too long.
Or its been drilled or something.
Either way, never seen anything like it all these years and there is almost no chance of getting a replacement back cover now.
Certainly no chance of returning it after such brutal damage…lol

2 Likes

A bit like buying a car , crashing it and asking garage for a new one :smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Spot on @Dr_Andy_Vishnu

2 Likes

Is there any model like kospet prime 2 but charging pins are located from the side?? I love this watch but all dirt and sweat are gathering on the pins. It still charges but I don’t know how long will it last.

Nope… Sadly nothing like it is available now.

Decided to wait for samsung galaxy watch ultra.

This is excellent news, as we will no longer be responsible for questions about this watch.

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C true that :joy::joy:

1 Like