KOSPET POWER Official Support Thread

Sadly the Kospet Prime mk1 seems to be end of life - for various reasons.
However, our friends at Kospet are releasing a replacement for this particular model - The Power.
It has very similar specifications as you can see below.
It is on sale now at a very reasonable price - however - they have made an error and say “wireless charging” on Gearbest.
It does not support wireless charging - they are meaning to refer to the power bank :slight_smile:

Power详情页1000_05

Currently on sale at Gearbest

Firmware if needed:

2 Likes

i was really looking forward for the wireless charging feature.it would be so much better to charge my phone and watch with one charger.

I like this one. Nice, minimalist bezel and slim appearance and the really loud speaker on it. It’s interchangeable with the power dock for the LEM12/LEM12 PRO (exact same back side)

1 Like

Yes it is a good watch.
We like it too.
Much like the original LEM 12 but a nicer casing I think :+1:

Yes, it’s a good watch.:+1:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’ve had a Kospet Power for 2 months now, which I first paired with WiiWatchII and now with Watch Droid, which is a big improvement in terms of battery consumption :+1:. Now I am also curious if it is possible to root the watch. And what are the options after that. Thanks in advance for any responses. :grinning:

The twrp for the LEM12 A7.1.1 watch will work on this with a magisk patched boot image.

Thanks for the respons,
Where can I find the LEM 12 A7.1.1 TWRP? :thinking:

You’ll find it here:

:wink:

2 Likes